WHY DO THEY GOTTA PUSH THIS STUPID FUCK EVERYWHERE? CANT HE STAY CONTAINED IN HIS SHITTY ANIMEN

WHY DO THEY GOTTA PUSH THIS STUPID FUCK EVERYWHERE? CANT HE STAY CONTAINED IN HIS SHITTY ANIMEN

Attached: 1656393134617.jpg (1024x1024, 52.84K)

Cope you faggot

I don't even know who this kid is supposed to be. He certainly doesn't look like the Ash I remember.

He looks so fucking retarded, God I hate the Ashime so much

Ash exists in the Mega-evolution timeline and so does Alain. You may continue to cope

Jessie and James are in the games

Alain was referenced in ORAS and in Masters by Steven

Ash had a cameo in the Totem Mimikyu trial in SM and his Alola hat (called the Hero Cap) can be bought in USUM

They're about to retire him, this will allow him to appear in other media as a normal character.

wait, this is Masters?

OH NONONONONONO PFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE MODEL THERE ASHY BOI

Attached: 1656394766786.png (512x512, 190.38K)

>hero cap
Jesus fucking christ, this fucking franchise I stg

They're also adding another Hilda alt, with a Shiny Grapploct as her Pokemon

Attached: FWUQb_PaAAATHLO.jpg (1024x1024, 89.76K)

Marshadow!Korrina

Attached: FWUQWdJacAMKVV0.jpg (1024x1024, 93.68K)

Attached: 546324242.gif (499x374, 65.76K)

How many times has Ash himself actually appeared in a game?

pokemon puzzle league and???

Masters, the game we are currently talking about in this thread at this moment.

Not a playable character yet, him and Chuck are just NPCs in story quests

I would be hyped but dropped the fucking game ages ago after i maxed My dawns the gameplay fucking bores me

So how's he gonna work story wise? Dropped in from another universe, or is everyone just gonna suddenly acknowledge their good buddy famous world champion who no one happened to mention until this point?

>he thinks they have a plan

>Dropped in from another universe

Probably this. Lear uses Hoopa to bring trainers to his artificial island.

The game takes place in an alternate timeline anyway. An example of this is that the events of SwSh happened, yet Leon is still Champion, and Eternatus wasn't caught by the protagonist (Gloria). Instead it fled after being defeated, and Leon catches it in a Masters story event.