What would it take to get Heatran booted from OU?

What would it take to get Heatran booted from OU?
Would that destroy the tier?

Attached: buffed_heat.png (864x185, 17.91K)

Levitate

>Recovery or a really good steel stab. Scorching Sands would be really crazy
>It gains Spikes and Stealth Steel.
>It gains an exclusive up Flame Body-like ability that resists fighting and auto burns any Mon that touches it

Interesting. I interpreted OP's prompt as "What would cause Heatran to DROP from OU?" Not what would bump it to Ubers.

We're all so unique :3

Booted from OU to Ubers?
Levitate/Recover/Rapid Spin
Booted from OU to UU? Good lord in heaven i better be dead by that time.

There's no way to drop Heatran to UU without literally turning OU into Ubers.

Anyone who says Levitate doesn't understand shit about OU and why Flash Fire is so key to Heatran's utility
And no, Flame Body is a shit ability and only works on meme sets, if it was Heatran's only ability it wouldn't be nearly as good as it is

It would drop to UUBL because Heatran would rape UU and OU would have to be some really fucked power crept meta. Like so fucked that grassb bug and flying mons can't check EQ and ground spam.

Defensive wise is way too good on a X4 weakness turning into 0.
Git Gud and stop being 1400 before spouting buzzwords like an asshole.

You're the one who doesn't know shit about OU retard. Almost every team has a ground type because of Regieleki. Heatran having levitate would finally be able to punish ground types without drawbacks

Let's be real, in about a generation and a half we'll be there on a power level.

Levitate, because now it doesnt need to use an air balloon as an item, and can thus run something better, like maybe leftovers so it can have somewhat more consistent Eruptions. Now it can belt out hits on Lando without much repercussion, which would immediately make it ubers.

Post elo. I'll wait.

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-232817_Chrome.jpg (800x110, 36.14K)

>1400
kek said and done.

A better heatran in every regard would cause it to drop to UU(BL).

>Almost every team has a ground type
>leaving heatran in against a ground-type
post el0

You posted your low elo, user.
Just like predicted.

Speed Boost.
Sure, Flash Fire is a better ability for it overall and giving it Recover would make it a lot better but it'd never reach Smogon's ridiculous standards for something to be considered defensively uber so might as well aim for offensive uber of some sorts.

The best way to dropping something out of OU is to remove the things it counters.
Like Seismitoad dropping OU to RU after Dracovish was banned
Heatran is a thing because Ferro, Volcarona, Clef, G-ninetales....

>drop from OU
change its steel type to ground

That'll probably happen not too long from now.
I'm amazed Mewtwo hasn't dropped yet, honestly.

Recover, and Magnet Rise
honestly I think the smogonfag council actively doesn't want anything (aside from Regigigas ofc) with more than 600BST to be in OU
to keep some credibility in between their stupid decisions, you know