BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 7CDEDFA1-1843-44D7-B2C1-CBCBA26233C2.jpg (559x1024, 78.96K)

just two more weeks, incel

>t. never went to college
lmao

lol,

if i were an american who paid all his student loans to the last penny, i would be very upset, basically the gov just made his competition stronger while giving him the finger.

it's like an older son who got beat all his life watching his parents treating his younger brother well and giving him more money because he's cooler than him kek.

a generation of psychopaths will be created soon.

long public shootings and suicides. short hard work behavior

i guess they're really dropping that hammer on inflation

i hope he extends the pause so i can make another 6 months of $0 payments that count toward my REPAYE forgiveness. you WILL forgive my $140k in student loan debt and you WILL like it.

That's exactly why I voted for him and it's taking too much

Based

Attached: 1656084180167.jpg (828x704, 74.55K)

>Friedman

So are they going to stop giving out new loans? Kinda seems Iike they're ignoring the root issue here.

Who gives a fuck how you would feel about it? Go eat shit??

Never gonna happen. He's just going to extend the pause.

>No more predatory loans
Woah, cool it with the antisemitism

Fine by me. Never planned on repaying anyways

I don't blame you

Is there a single white goy left in the media? I don't think so. 100% of the authors i see posted are kikes.

>I suffered needlessly so everyone else must as well
Kys

1. Forgive a few Nigger Studies degrees taken out by niggers who couldnt have paid it back in six generations

2. Don't do anything else

3. Wait until 2024

4. "If you vote for us you will surely receive the loan forgiveness sirs"

Repeat until demographics are so fucked you'd never lose an election even if you refused to run

they exist but they're glowies (look up tucker carlson and nicaragua) or children of the incredbly rich (anderson cooper is a vanderbilt.)

Crab in a bucket mentality

Kek, the army is so fucking desperate for zogbots it's hilarious. Shouldn't have transformed the army into an anus rimming, tranny transition factory, now they are fucked.

Attached: 1566493241046.jpg (125x124, 2.73K)

Boomers raised an entire generation of millennials that this was the way you retarded zoomfags, a great scheme pulled on lots of people the same way you're still drinking flouride without questioning it go get a real haircut

Attached: 1634602229536.jpg (225x225, 6.18K)

Fuck it I'll vote for him if he does it

They're saying to everyone who has no student loan- "FUCK YOU".

They're saying to everyone with no student loans "you should've gone to college and not paid your loans off, faggot"

whats funny is, user is absolutely right.

Why should others pay for YOUR stupid , fucking retarded mistakes ? Lmfao..

Should the government bail me out for my stupid GME / AMC bets as well ? The difference is really not that big between gambling for a worthless college degree, or shit stocks.
You dumbasses just want everything handed to you.

Its literally never going to happen. The last time they talked about this they said they would cancel loans only up to 10K, which is nothing. Most people got a lot more debt than that, and they wouldnt be eligible for student loan "forgiveness".

Youre just stupid, so you'll vote for whatever conman they put up there and they'll wave a carrot like this and you dummies will bite every time. Many such cases.

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS !!! Right ?? Right? LOL....

Which is even worse. What kind of message are you sending lol?
Anyway, the empire already collapsed, killed by the talmudic tyranny. Now we simply have to deal with the aftermath of this dead judeocratic corpse rotting away : extreme violence, lawlessness, racial war, dumbing down of the "elites", dystopian levels of pillpul and degeneracy, death of meritocracy... all this are just the consequences of a system already dead, both spiritually and philosophically.

>fed prints money to pay debts
Amazing.

Hahaha correct. If you can't get a GED, you are pretty much functionally fucking retarded, but that amount sums up the regular army. It's where the 'welfare queen' meme comes from, while JSOC and the real army, about 20%, carry the rest of the worthless fatasses through their careers.

FUCKING bullish

>I barely got accepted to MIT, not enough for scholarships but enough to get in. I went to my local college instead because I'm poor. If I knew my loans would be forgiven I could've gone to MIT.

Meanwhile Stacy racks up 300k in student loans by using them to live on, gets fucked for 5 years and graduates with C average in Gender Studies. Taxpayer (me) foots the bill.

I hope Bidet cancels student loans. You fucking retards don't know canceled debt is taxed as income. Now you'll know how retarded unrealized gains being taxed are when you have to pay 25% of your 50k loan 'income' and have no money to do so.