As a huge fan of Pokemon Crystal, i have to say i absolutelly love this romhack...

As a huge fan of Pokemon Crystal, i have to say i absolutelly love this romhack, it truly breathes new life into the game and adds so many features that im still in awe from, notably follower pokemon, move tutors and ability to rechallenge gym leaders, the base game lacked difficulty after elite four as all the gym leaders were the same level, here i actually had a tough fight with gyms from number 10-16 and the addition of stuff like evolution stone shop or tradeback guy made my team what i always wanted it to be, i whole heartedly love this romhack and im grateful to shockslayer and everyone who took part in making it as thanks to them i can play this masterpiece

Attached: 778DC4BE-09EA-41E5-9AAD-42AA43583AAE.png (320x319, 134.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jcdB-eJ7Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't ever play rom hacks but i'm watching this video and it looks really neat
youtube.com/watch?v=5jcdB-eJ7Ig

Come up with new shitposts. You're boring as fuck.

play clover instead
poclo.net

Clover is good but the writing reeks of trying too hard. Conceal your powerlevel.

based

was great until the elite four, the self-inserts ruined the immersion for me

>Pokemon Prism gets C&D
>This doesn't

prism or polished are way better

We don't care for the tenth time

Try emerald R.O.W.E. It’s like this game, but gen 3. It has a lot of customization, and new Pokémon changes.

Any other romhacks or fan projects that you guys would recommend?

I couldn't give a shit about Crystal Clear until one of the recent update that allows you to assign snowflake colors to your whole ass team.

Never heard of it but damn it's already looking good

Crystal Clear is the best Pokemon game in the franchise. Dark Rising/Ruby Destiny/Rebornfags need not apply, and Drayanotards and mainline cucks can also get the fuck out. None of your shit characters can even touch Honeybun in terms of power level, nor will they ever be as deep and well-developed as ShockSlayer.

Attached: 3EED5BFC-2639-44B6-A6E9-538470D4B507.png (192x192, 14.87K)

no, it's shit.

Release the source code like you promised shockslayer you retard, and deniggerfy the game while you're at it

Trans btw!

Stop shilling you shitty stolen hack

Clover is hands down the greatest romhack ever created featuring Fakemon.

clover isn't fun

This

Release deez nuts you douche.