LISTEN TO ME! WE HAVE TO STOP THE ENERGY CRISIS NOW! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE A PROBLEM IN 1000 YEARS...

>LISTEN TO ME! WE HAVE TO STOP THE ENERGY CRISIS NOW! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE A PROBLEM IN 1000 YEARS? I WANT IT SOLVED NOW NOW NOW NOW WE NEED UNLIMITED ENERGY NOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED NOW!!!!!

Attached: rose.jpg (1200x675, 105.93K)

His reasons were sensable. It's better to off the problem before it even becomes a problem.

I want to fuck Oleana so bad bros.

I want to be fucked by Rose so bad bros.

Yeah but why not at least wait a day until the big media event he specifically planned for this day was over?

Rose, Oleana, get a room you two.

>LISTEN TO ME! WE HAVE TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING NOW! YOU HAVE TO STOP EATING MEAT UNLESS IT COMES FROM A BUG! YOU HAVE TO BECOME ISOLATED AND IMMOBILE TO MAKE UP FOR MY COMMON JET TRIPS ACROSS THE WORLD TO MY BUDDY JEFF EPSTIEN'S PRIVATE ISLAND! YOU NEED TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING RIGHT NOOOOOOOOWWW!

>Escapes and Gets away with it in the Anime and is probably fucking Oleana every night somewhere in the Wild Area.
Yeah, I'm thinking he's Based

Attached: EmtCJ4jUUAAtuLF.jpg (1264x660, 102.66K)

I can try to steelman Rose's diseased mind: He probably bought up this problem up five million times and every single day he wanted to work on it there was *something* happy or recreational going on that made people brush off Rose and shoot "Why be such a bummer?" at him. People are procrastinators for long-term problems and there never will be a convenient day where people think "Oh yeah, better get to work on that." It probably frustrated him to the point of insanity that nobody wanted to solve the problem because of all the soccer going on.

So we can all agree the SwSh had by far the worse story of any Pokemon game
>Player goes on gym challenge
>Nothing important happens until the game is almost over because fuck good pacing
>Hop freaks out because Leon is a few minutes late for dinner
>Rather than call Leon like a sensible person, he and the player storm Rose Tower
>You meet Oleana who makes stupid faces and tries to stop you from meeting Rose
>It turned out that Rose and Leon are just talking, making Oleana's freak out even stupider than already was
>Galar allegedly has an energy crisis, (no proof is shown or given)
>Rose claims that the energy will run out in 1000 years (no explanation for how he knows)
>He wants to save Galar by repeating the event at almost destroyed it
>Leon miraculously agrees but only ask that Rose wait until after the Championship Battle because its Leon's job to battle since he's Galar's UNDEFEATED CHAMPION
>Rose can't be bothered to reschedule Leon's battle even though he's the Chairman
>Rose attempts the plan without Leon and predictably fucks it up
>Eternatus goes on a rampage almost destroys Galar
>Leon tries to stop it but can't meaning this plan was doomed anyway since Leon's help would have been worthless
>Player tries but can't do anything
>the dogs come out of nowhere and bail everyone out, but the player gets the credit somehow
>there no discussion about finding an alternate energy source that doesn't involve putting Galar through an apocalypse
>THE END
>There's also some shit involving the Hair Brothers in the postgame which honestly sounds more interesting than this fake energy crisis bullcrap but honestly who the fuck cares at this point.

I love the Swsh story because it's the first gen since 3 that isn't retarded over the top stakes with "muh Pokegods" just a giant space alien at the end that is inexplicably stronger than "muh Pokegods" anyway

????????? have you even read it's literally over-the-top stakes featuring poke gods

>Nothing important happens until the game is almost over
Because the game kept letting Leon and CHARIZAAARD fix everything off camera. He'd swing by and give you a news article about how he took down some outraging dynamax mon and then says "okay time to go to your next gym, have fun with your kindergarten puzzle room!" Leon got to experience the story for us so we could concentrate on walking down a hallway to the next gym.

More than half the post is introduced and resolved in an hour or two at the climax of the story, you don't have a fucking overarching story about retards wanting to shackle godmon and end the world.

Why not tell everyone its a problem so they can get more than 2 kids to help prepare for a solution? You have 1000 years to prepare for a solution, his reasoning was retarded.

The same reason we have to buy oil from other countries to save the planet instead of using our own despite the amount of oil being used remaining constant.

Leon is supposed to represent the adults playing pokemon that never grew up. Hogging the fun from the kids and unwilling to let go and look toward the future. That's what his "It's time we adults start looking forward" speech after losing means. Every time I bring this up people think it's schizo but it's the most obvious thing in the world. I mean... shit directions... they're making fun of you bro

You're right, they definitely sacrificed a more interesting story to send a condescending message to their fans who have jobs to pay for their shitty games.

>I'LL ONLY HELP YOU STOP THE ENERGY CRISIS IF YOU FUCK MY SISTER, CHAIRMAN ROSE! THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO STOP THE ENERGY CRISIS IS TO CONTINUE THE REDFIELD BLOODLINE! GIVE HER THE DICK AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE ENERGY! THE CLOCK IS TICKING, CHAIRMAN ROSE! THERE'S NO TIME LEFT! SAVE THE BLOODLINE, SAVE THE WORLD!

Attached: Chris.jpg (479x562, 54.43K)

>DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM CHAIRMAN, THERE IS BUT ONE LOVE IN LIFE AND THAT IS THE LOVE OF ALLAH! DESTROY THE POWER PLANTS AND RETURN GALAR TO THE WAY HE INTENDED IT! ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE GRANTED HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS IN HEAVEN!

Attached: tempsnip.png (432x398, 175.49K)

Exactly, glad you understand.

DO NOT REDEEM
DO NOT REDEEM MOTHERFUCKER

>Leon is supposed to represent the adults playing pokemon that never grew up. Hogging the fun from the kids and unwilling to let go and look toward the future.
Not really considering his whole thing is that he actually hates being the strongest and always winning cause he thinks he's hit his ceiling with no where else left to grow. It's hinted subtly in every iteraction of him that's he's nowhere near as happy as he seems, even Twilight Wings, but it doesn't get said outright until the main anime