/wfg/-WiFi General

Battle-Trade-Raid
Not a thread for jacks. Please make your own thread

Attached: 162E44E3-6556-4F2B-A5FF-CCEF94122C9D.jpg (1280x720, 213.3K)

I need a Darkrain in PLA to complete the dex, I'll trade my shaymin as a collateral and I'll trade a shiny glameow
5620 5620

SV is releasing 143 days from now, wait until then before making a new WiFi General.

>he let the last thread die
Poor form, Matthew. Multis when?

Shield player here. Looking for anyone who picked both Glastrier and Regidrago. Need em for the last CT Dex entries. I'll trade my Spectrier and Regieleki as collateral and we can trade our regis and horses back to each other after. Use this post's digits as a link code if interested.

I can help. We can set up a meeting time. Im on eastern time zone in usa

I will hold this thread hostage until my demand of one million multis are met.

Hi! I'm on pacific time US. You free right now? I'm free until 6 PM Eastern and I get off work around 12:45 AM Eastern.

Just seen a fight at McDonald’s. Over some extra fries…

Explain. Was it between two customers or between employee and customer? Did they throw food at each other?

You can pick certain Trainer IDs and assign them as your original Trainer IDs. Whenever you are looking at Pokemons through HOME's mobile app if any of them have the same Trainer ID as one of the ones you assigned as your IDs then you will see a red & white cap over them. It's just a little visual help the app has

Some women ordered extra fires and didn’t get them, after 5 minutes of screaming she jumped over the counter and fought one of the workers. Then then the womens friends jumped the counter and next thing you know a brawl ensued between the women and her friends and the staff. The saddest part is I had to wait until after the brawl was broken up by police to get the order I paid for.

Over some extra fries.

Sounds hilarious, shame about your order

Bump

I can do the 12:45 eastern . im at work too. I get out at a simmilar time

I could be out of work earlier or later, I'll come back here to let you know when I'm off work.

I get home around 11:30 est

Maybe they were just playing multis.