6 Individual Anti-Mega threads all in the span of an hour

>6 Individual Anti-Mega threads all in the span of an hour
Starting to think something's going on here.

Attached: Pepeninja.png (976x850, 209.41K)

Yeah, almost like people don't actually like the shitty Digimon gimmick and it's just a vocal minority of retards that keep screeching for them to be brought back even though gimmicks haven't been taken outside of their generation in any meaningful capacity ever.

Why are they so butthurt over megas anyway?

it's a raid. just go about it the way you normally would

Probably fear that it's actually going to be brought back in favor of some shitty new gimmick that'd get dropped immediately after destroying the meta day 1

All gimmicks were terrible, kill yourselves.

I agree. Gimmicks being inherently terrible is why megas should honestly return and they stop doing the gimmickshit altogether.

Ita yawnfag and his discord army, just ignore them

>thinks megas are not gimmick
LOL

Discord trannies
You should be more concerned about A-Gren being retconned out

I just want mid-battle gimmicks to fuck off. Pokémon can barely balance its raw gameplay.

I’m kind of excited for these regional “fakes”. That description makes me think the gimmick is on the level of regional variants - designed as shifts rather than SUPER Z DYNAGIGAFORMS WOOO. I’d much prefer “you can use the Time Crystals to shift your Charizard to a pterodactyl or a mechalizard, but it keeps its BST” than “HERES A BUFF WOOOOO CLICKY CLICK CLICK”

It's the Anti-Discord Discord mad at Discord for having XY as their favorite games.

is that his mouth?

Because the rest of the franchise is still pushing megas. GO, the anime, Mystery Dungeon DX, Masters all have megas and it's no wonder why. Megas simply are the most popular/marketable gimmick and this franchise is built on merchandise, Dynamax and Gigantamax is dogshit that no one would every spend money on and they know that.

Attached: km.png (2756x538, 1.11M)

discord raids

It's a pokemon board, so of course autistic freaks are going to dedicate most of their day having a meltdown.

Literally yawnie

You can sell jumbo plush toys of giant pokes

I unironically can't wait for the inevitable XY remakes just so that we can get more Mega KINO.

Attached: 1639976204417.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

I want megas to return solely to BTFO the e-celebs that keep shitting on them just because they're not the shiny new thing brought in to be dropped for next new thing.

Attached: file.png (587x166, 26.77K)

Is the Lysandre thread created a minute after them also a stealth Anti-Mega thread?

Yeah megas were great, only morons that need to pretend they have the numbers advantage in a community would hate them