Gen 9 about 138 new pokemon, looks too good!

Gen 9 about 138 new pokemon, looks too good!

Attached: t4Ikd_mR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

you treat the words of a mentally ill twittershitstain as gospel.

not that i really trust khu but when did he say this?

yes

the words of a mentally ill twittershitstain make you seethe for some reason

Let me guess...
Zodiacshitter

I did not find Twitter, because it was one of the first, but many Yetters have already talked about it!

Attached: 20220627_193756.jpg (1293x398, 93.72K)

So far they all look like shit, doesn't fill with confidence for the rest.

wasnt that an uncle leak? he has no credibility, im not getting my hopes up

Could have been great if they've kept PLA's catching system, but they didn't, so it doesn't matter how much pokemon they add, it's gonna be shit.

not fully confirmed, in the trailer the protag sneaks up on Smoliv and throws a ball to catch it, it didnt look like a battle scene.

95 new species + 43 regional forms

previous gens had 17 to 19 regional forms

>138 new mons
Way too good to be true

Khu is literally this board's version of Q

If he's a real leaker, why doesn't he just list off a bunch of Pokemon's names and describe their designs? Then when new info drops he can be proven right?

Attached: 1655625284541.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

riddler poo

I wouldn’t consider the regional forms in the total then. Nobody says “Gen 7 added 106 new Pokémon.” It’s always 88 plus 18 forms.

Can't wait for the seething when this is confirmed

Attached: Khuck.png (743x262, 30.51K)

>futanari
Based

I think he's said a few things that if untrue (such as the chonk evo having makeup styling, and the grass starter final evo being bipedal) will pretty much ruin his reputation. Someone will inevitably make a screen cap collage to btfo people who believe him eventually.

>In mammals, all intact developmentally typical males have a penis, but the clitoris in the females of the following species is sufficiently enlarged that it is usually termed a pseudo-penis: spotted hyena,[1][2] juvenile fossa,[3] binturong,[4] lemur[5] and spider monkey. The enlarged clitoris in the fossa is supported by an os clitoridis, a bone similar to the os penis found in most mammals.[3] However, the fossa's os clitoridis and pseudo-penis shrink as the juvenile female grows, unlike that of other pseudo-penis species.[3]
One of these animals probably that Pokemon