Duraludon

Singlehandedly the best gen 8 design, one of the best steel type designs (only scizor is better) and one of the better pokemon designs in general.

Attached: nendoroid-pokemon-raihan.jpg (800x800, 90.58K)

Literally my mom’s cigarette lighter.

Your mom should quit smoking

ngl i’m glad you like him because that means his existence is actually worth it

I really don't get it why so many anons don't like him, it's a mecha godzilla robot-like building metal dragon. That may also be a lighter or a laser. It's just cool, has that gen 1 edginess to it in my opinion

they always use that pic of him with his mouth open as an example of "bad designs" its fucking dumb

metagross is the coolest steel type

Attached: 800px-Steven_Shiny_Metagross.png (800x450, 456.46K)

it took that concept and fucking ruined it and is the reason we will never get a good looking mechagodzilla this thing looks like a barely ambulatory toilet

Attached: 1562818387136.png (840x840, 534.98K)

Duraludon is cute

It isn't as fat as Aggron which this board loves to fellate for some reason.

you will never be Aggron

Attached: 1538283263614.png (480x480, 20.32K)

You will never be anything more than a shitmon that dies to a Mudslap.

Attached: ジュラルドン (6).jpg (1684x1190, 735.84K)

>him
It's a 50% female species.

>it's a mecha godzilla robot-like building metal dragon
It's a building. They turned Godzilla's weakest victim into a pokemon.

It doesn't look like a toilet at all, the context of duraludon in a bathroom with an open mouth make you think it looks like a toilet. You can put exploud or golbat next to a pissing stall and the context of the bathroom would make those pokemon look like urinals too, yet you don't see people claiming that exploud literally looks like an urinal. Because it doesn't, just like duraludon doesn't look like a toilet

You will never be a real kaiju. Your interesting concept muddled by gen 8 design. Your limbs useless and unarticulated. Your useless nubs try and clutch onto the coattails of Tyranitar to approve your existence. Other kaiju laugh behind your back, you have no physical prowess and pale in comparison to Hydreigon. You are an eighth generation mon twisted by Turner and Masuda into a crude mockery of pokemania’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Anons are disgusted and ashamed of you, confusing your block of a body for an inhaler, your Showdown “friends” laugh at your shallow movepool behind closed doors. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll sink into the cold abyss of PU.

Attached: 1563332525699.png (534x596, 343.54K)

I like it. Reminds me of Shin Godzilla (and snakes but the kaiju is cooler to reference) with the way its jaw works. The idea of a building fighting with other kaijus is also a wicked concept, since buildings typically are the casualties of kaijus' wrath.

Attached: Vmax Duraludon.png (868x1212, 3.09M)

Bump

>for some reason
It's badass.

Attached: aggron.jpg (700x1000, 598.08K)

I just wish it were taller.

Im almost certain the gigantamax concept was made first the base form really doesn't look like anything and just had to a lesser version of the gigantamax

Attached: 1470158358634s.jpg (125x125, 3.23K)