/pmg/ - Pokémon Masters EX General

Report and ignore all cross-posters

>What is Pokémon Masters EX?
A mobile Pokémon game that's real-time instead of turn-based and focuses on collecting trainers instead of Pokémon.

Latest Master Mode Usage Chart:
i.4cdn.org/vp/1655160165479.png

>Pokemon Masters EX Links and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1uM4zb7p3-9xmRbrNhVXUjW2FJeefJGWlSbNrABWv4DQ/edit

>Sync Grid Simulator
pokemon-masters-stuff.github.io/
ng-pomatools.web.app/

>Model ripping/datamining project (3vp) FAQ
pastebin.com/6GWPiFu1

>Upcoming Events
pm-events.github.io
pastebin.com/u/Absol-utely

>/pmg/ Clears Repository
youtube.com/channel/UCJktTrMaNTVHvNz4dsjSmGg/videos

Previous:

Attached: BD9BFDBC-C7C6-43C6-9AC3-03B357CCFA83.jpg (1722x1460, 295.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AsukaaAsu/status/1541058374305042433?s=20&t=Cn_z6wu6rLSEAUwxyy8iAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Champion Stadium calendar

Attached: 04841FEF-87D1-4667-AA2C-F25AB94FF8E3.jpg (1400x1200, 369.28K)

The last known event for the month is the Latias return in the Legendary Arena. There should be a data mine later today.

Cute OP

Based OP. Let’s get that Olivia alt.

Seems like there's quite a number of newbies/returning players in recent weeks, any reason in particular?

for me personally my friend just randomly approached me about playing the game because i guess he heard about the johto master fair characters so we started when those came out.

I started because they finally added my husband

Is your husband Bede?

Aaron or Bede?

Soon

Attached: 79404581_p9.jpg (734x650, 799.14K)

twitter.com/AsukaaAsu/status/1541058374305042433?s=20&t=Cn_z6wu6rLSEAUwxyy8iAQ
what are the chances of an Olivia alt actually

Attached: FWLwa8wWQAAdIHO.jpg (1638x2048, 250.7K)

Considering they just constantly give multiple alts to the same fucking character instead of giving others at least 1 alt, slim.

>tfw male banner slots will always be filled with generic fujoshit choices, if not shilling nostafag crap. And had they got extra slots, bet your ass they will FEHeroes the shit out of it with waifufag priority.

>Raihan banner
>Red banner
>N banner
>Morty banner
>Steven banner
>Volkner banner
>Submas banner
>Volo shilling for Cinthiafags
>Protags banners as a whole

>Surge banner never
>Bruno banner never
>Koga banner never
>Nolan banner never
>Juan, Byron, Drayden and Kabu not even added
But at least they get the fag-favs factor for the minimal chances of consideration.

Blaine, Norman, Brawly, Marlon, Wulfric and Nanu can’t even stand a chance to even be considered at all.

>Is the character popular?
>If yes, maybe
>If no, lol
>Is the character a main character?
>If yes, 100% guaranteed and will get more alts after
>If no, go back to question 1
Aaaand thats their thought process.

yeah i wish a lot of the gym leaders got better treatment. brawly in particular i was sad to see as a 3 star when i started the game recently

Denafaggots know players will only roll on fairs which is why they keep pushing them out. It's really shitty, but people are less likely to complain if it's a popular character getting the alt.

Even as a trainyume that's always looking forward to Subway Boss alts I still want to see less popular characters like Opal, Drayden and Kabu. But I know Kabu is actually pretty popular with women so he would probably be a good candidate for not just being added but for getting an alt too. I would unironically pay for New Year's Kabu if DeNA had the balls to do it. I'm also hoping for Melony, Klara, Mustard, and some PLA characters soon. At the very least give me Arezu, Cogita, and/or Warden Ingo... DeNA, please...

Attached: lied to.jpg (768x1892, 315.55K)

Its not that shitty when fairs have better rates. Its why the recent Sinnoh E4 banners all had special banners that gave you the featured in 3 steps. No one wants to pull on a banner with smaller rates, or pull for a normal 5* who will 99% spook you when you finally pull on a fair. This games pool isn't as bloated as other games either, since PokMas only introduces 1-2 new characters in a batch. As opposed to other games that love to throw out at least 3-4 shit units to cuck you from getting the actual good new unit every single banner

Whats shitty is how they rerun fairs, they should just have all previous fair units in the pool instead of hand pick 2-3 of them for a rerun. Meanwhile, still not a single rerun of a masterfair.

At the very least Flint got a couple of killers out there. Who in the history of ever has simped over Lucian

do people actually like how flint looks