Your first shiny

been playing pokemon since i was a toddler and i have never found a shiny. last night i booted up a new game of brilliant diamond to do a nuzlocke, and in oreburgh gate my first encounter was a shiny zubat. it didn’t even feel real, at this point in my life i had just accepted the fact that i wasn’t lucky enough to ever have a shiny. but there it was, and thank god i stocked up on pokeballs. felt like a kid again

what was your first shiny and what was the experience like for you?

Attached: 4605A4CD-4EF2-48C9-8CE6-74A3D2B5C549.jpg (480x360, 18.21K)

I was playing emerald and I used a Rod near Groundon and Kyorge fighting and got a shiny Magikarp

Shiny geodude in 2 3 and 4 gens. He kept following me

Shiny Hoppip in Diamond, was messing around with the Pokeradar not really understanding how it worked and must've gotten an early shiny patch, since then the Hoppip line have been some of my favorite Pokemon.

Attached: shinyhoppipdp.png (227x204, 2.82K)

the very first shiny i found was an altaria in the fucking battle tower in sapphire of all places

Shiny Onix in Let’s Go Eevee

Shiny Numel right outside magma cave in sapphire
I remember thinking I had found a water type numel and then randomly ohko'd it with muddy water trying to weaken it. I'd return to that patch grass and try encounters for hours trying to get me a water numel again

my first was an oddish in emerald that i used as vileplume to dethrone red in heart gold. however, i’ve been playing heart gold recently and accidentally killed a shiny onyx with palkia’s dragon breath. such is life. 2nd shiny i’ve lost

Pelipper in Emerald which I still have on my 2007 save of Diamond

It was a shiny Gyarados in Pearl. I was so fucking stoked. And then fucking HGSS came out.
My first time playing X though, on the first route after you get balls I got a shiny Pidgey and Bunnelby within about 5 encounters of each other. I wasn't even hunting, just looking at what pokemon the route had. Couldn't believe it.

>first hunted
SOS Rockruff in Sun
>first random
Wurmple in Omega Ruby, in like my 4th or 5th replay.

You too huh? I remember finding it while fishing for heart scales.

Pokemon sapphire I left my Sceptile and a ditto in the nursery for a little bit, got one egg out and hatched it. Shiny Treeko. Immediately leveled him up and beat E4 with him, I love that little guy. No shiny since then

This thing in ORAS.
If we're only counting random shinies, then Pikipek in Sun.

Attached: scraggy.png (256x256, 26.92K)

maybe a pidgey or a carnivine when I was playing platinum/soul silver I can't remember which.

I think I was probably doing the same. I bred it for shiny Magikarps to trade/sell in school. Good times.

This penis right here.
In the grass on the Sevii Islands in LF.

Attached: Pokémonsprite_079_Schillernd_FRBG.png (1024x1024, 17.59K)

I was playing Ruby as a kid and didn't know what a shiny was at the time. By the time I was able to look it up my gba died and it was lost forever...

Attached: IMG_0759.jpg (613x600, 146.69K)

Shiny Muk in Emerald's Battle Factory

Back when i was a kid i was fishing in the same spot in some kanto city in soul silver thinking something would happen or some shit i cant Remember why exactly, i encountered a shiny lanturn after and hour of doing this, and i shit you not, i ran away because it was a girl and i wanted only boys, i tried for hours to see it again but it never came back

I was running through the fiery path in Ruby and found a shiny numero. I had to ask my brother what it was before catching it. Few weeks later I found a shiny zubat in Mt. Moon in FireRed.

Shiny Sudowoodo in gold.

Mine was also Zubat. Only one I've ever found.