Cheating is fucking stupid and a major cope

Part 1

I will define cheating here as “anything not possible within the games themselves without outside programs”

>See all the time people defending cheating by saying “it takes to much time to create a competitive team” and that “genning fixes that”
>Decide to put it to the test in SwSh with full dlc
>Start new game, immediately go to Crown Tundra
>35 minutes in I have a level 70 legendary
>Beat entire game in like 6 hours dlc included with legendary and exp team
>Catch Zacian (Teamate 1 done)
>Go on Discord and ask for a good breeding Ditto with 5 IVs and foreign status
>Also ask if anyone has a Groudon Max raid (this takes 5 minutes all together)
>Catch Groudon (Teammate 2)

Attached: D281A899-8479-4129-8131-921E9F98AB84.jpg (840x544, 59.32K)

Part 2

>Now at roughly 8ish hours, having fun
>Grab the charmander from Leons house and catch the remaining 3 teammates (literally 10 minutes) in cool pokeballs I like
>Now begins breeding
>Bred 4 Pokemon with 5 perfect ivs and one random shit one in under 15 minutes because the bike is stupidly fast with flame body pokemon
>Pop the 6 teamates all in the pc
>Do the job glitch, and theyre all level 100 within 25 minutes
>Still just under 10 hours
>Now begins the training

The time argument is irrelevant. Breaking the rules is breaking the rules.

A major cope for what? You're an idiot.

>he only uses 6 Pokemon and never experiments with strategies
plebs need to shut up

>Spend half an hour farming mints on that one island, spend another half an hour selling all the shit I picked up and never needed to sell throughout the entire game and spending all the money I never spent (blasted through the whole game without ever even needing to buy anything) to buy all the vitamins I could
>Take zacian and team to battle tower
>Spend roughly an hour getting to master ball and getting shit load of bp
>Buy necessary bottle caps plus ones I found/were given randomly
>Team is now maxed out and hyper trained
>Spend the remaining 2 ish hours getting all the moves right and getting items/ berries I need
>Now have a full rinya sun team in under 15 hours and like 3ish days of playtime
>Get to Master Ball and laugh when I check opponents team and see POKEGENS.COM on their shinies

Built the most competitively viable team in under 15 hours and got to master ball almost instantly. There’s literally no reason to gen, it’s a fucking joke to get competitive teams

Now try to win an actual tournament without cheating. You are already starting behind in development because Wolfie is going to cheat.

Bassed

>win a tournament

I’m a grown man with a job. There are no tournament points in NYC since there are no in person events anymore. I would fucking love to enter a tournament and destroy these chuds with my natural bros but idk how to do it and I’m not flying to idaho to compete for champion points

Nobody cheats because it’s hard. They cheat because the games are shitty and they want to get their money’s worth by playing how they want to.

>>Spend half an hour farming mints on that one island, spend another half an hour selling all the shit I picked up and never needed to sell throughout the entire game and spending all the money I never spent (blasted through the whole game without ever even needing to buy anything) to buy all the vitamins I could
Nope. You get a generous amount of BP and free mints just for playing online. Play the game.
>>Take zacian and team to battle tower
>>Spend roughly an hour getting to master ball and getting shit load of bp
>>Buy necessary bottle caps plus ones I found/were given randomly
Like I said, you can buy these with the BP you're given online. Also you can just do like OP said and just breed them in 15 minutes and use exp candy for the rest
>>Spend the remaining 2 ish hours getting all the moves right and getting items/ berries I need
That doesn't take time at all if you played the game and don't have a low iq. Also you can adjust the moves later if you want to make changes.
>>Now have a full rinya sun team in under 15 hours and like 3ish days of playtime
>>Get to Master Ball and laugh when I check opponents team and see POKEGENS.COM on their shinies
That doesn't make it okay.

Another new cope holy shit. “I don’t want to play the game I paid almost 100 dollars for, so I’m going to cheat to play it!”. At least you admit you’re full blown cheating.

You can host your own Tournament

>Do like OP said

I am OP you fucking retard. How did you not understand that? Lmfao it was one continuous story

>words
didn't read and still going to cheat

Attached: 1630689082619.jpg (888x894, 65.64K)

>Stop making me play the game >:(
>Guys, why is this game so empty. I have nothing to do in it.

literally noone cares about integrity in fucking pokemon, people are just seething that others have done something while they didn't

>literally noone cares about about saving the planet so that means you should just let it die!

yes. Fuck the environment

>anything not possible within the games themselves without outside programs
Then injecting legal mons isn't cheating since they're all attainable in the games themselves

Attached: smart nigga.jpg (696x398, 26.7K)

>comp on console
pure, distilled copium. if you cared about comp you'd play on showodowo.