Gen 2 Johto Shitmon Pokedex Challenge

Welcome to the Johto Region, trainers! Choose your starter Pokemon and a Pokedex... wait a minute..? The entire Dex has been cut to only include shitmons!

This was more of a personal thing but I decided to share it, a GSC Dexcut challenge where you can only use (what I believe) are the worst or aggressively mediocre performing Pokemon of the game. I also included the starters and Pikachu/Eevee just for fun.

>There were a few high contenders such as Beedrill, Golduck, and Xatu, but I decided they were just okay.

>Not all Pokemon here are bad in general, a lot of them struggle for a handful of reasons such as no good ability yet, bad learnset, or just REALLY bad stats. I love Azumarill, but it blows in Gen 2.

Attached: Gen2JohtoShitmonDex.png (505x243, 29.81K)

kanto DLC

CHIKORITA BAD BUT HERE'S A 10-PAGE ESSAY ON WHY IT BEING SHIT IS A GOOD THING AS I REFER TO SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AND PHILOSOPHY QUOTES REGARDING GOOD AND EVIL / LIGHT AND DARKNESS

No such thing as a a shitmon, only shittrainers

If a shit pokemon is a shitmon, then a shit trainer is a shiter

here is the only good option, you're welcome.

Attached: yesss.png (375x73, 5.96K)

No Hoppip, Skiploom, or Jumpluff? I might be willing to try this, but I'd need to know your criteria.

OP here, Very solid balanced team of only Johto mons, I respect that! Tho Magcargo is post game only which really sucks, they really had to leave all the new (non baby/legendary) fire types to post game.

OP, Jumpluff is surprisingly good! I did a mono-grass run in Crystal and it carried the team, Sleep Powder + Leech Seed is a force to be reckon with, it took down all 3 of Lance's Dragonites and his Charizard. Plus it's fast so it almost always out speeds.

I thought Azumaril was good...

>Better version of raticate is somehow worse
Make it make sense

This is a stealth pro Johto thread
Johto has way more garbage than this

Qwilfish and Furret seem like enough to beat almost the whole game
I'd run Furret, Arbok, Sunflora, Persian, Qwilfish and keep the 6th as a pivot

Comparing its stats side by side Raticate has better stats aside from lower HP and slightly lower Defense, plus it gets better level up normal moves and better coverage. Don't get me wrong I love Furret, but in this gen it's just budget Raticate.

OP, Johto has a lot of alright to mediocre pokemon, like Bellossum, Sudowoodo, and Noctowl aren't amazing by any means, but I don't see them as terrible especially with how they're available early unlike Corsola or Sneasel.

Ariados and Sunflora are top tier as far as shitmons go

Sunflora, Qwilfish and Persian would be the best
Ariados and Azumarill are complete garbage and Magcargo is good I guess
Smeargle is just annoying to train, and not good anyway
Delibird is not very good either

>Arbok
>Azumarill
>Persian
>Sneasel
>Gligar
>Shitmon
I'm sure lots of others are fine too but I've used these ones are they're not shit at all

Azumarill is definitely a shitmon in Gen 2
Arbok is just mediocre at everything

Handcrafted to be total shit in both pokemon choice and team composition, yet technically doable as they cover all necessary HMs. Will you take the Johto Hard mode Challenge?

Attached: Challenge.png (312x60, 5.34K)

OP, That's the fun part about using these types of Pokemon. Even tho they can underperform, that doesn't mean you CAN'T use them. Like I've used Porygon and Sneasel in playthroughs and had a good time despite their flaws.