Pokémon Colosseum

18 years old!

Attached: Colosseum.png (640x480, 485.02K)

one of the first lemons I fapped to was about this shitty game - the edgy MC's Eeveelutions were gay for eachother and it taught me how does a doggy dick actualy work and of the word "tailhole"

Still only outdone by its direct sequel, which still lost out on style.

>He's now old enough to post
uwu

>Rui is now legal
Based!

Attached: 9EAC33F4-30DE-4E7A-A235-97717B5C0549.jpg (1090x1663, 128.46K)

Oh dear, a world away if you played it when it was current. I remember wondering why it looked so cheap in places and the Battle mode was so gimped compared to the HAL games, but then it mitigated that with style and music and the novelty of a home console GF-style RPG. I've always been curious about the circumstances behind these games, were they always in the cards or did Nintendo realize they played most of their hand for the Gamecube in the first year and needed an easy seller? The Gamecube being such a critical time for them and all.

>Rui is now in her mid-30s
Now this I gotta see

Attached: wess_y_rui_pokemon_colosseum_by_floonasif_delll3r-fullview.jpg (1280x1608, 222.53K)

more like Rui's daughter is now old enough

Older than the average Any Forums user.

Say what you want, but if there was one thing they knew how to do in that game, it was to give it a good atmosphere.

I wish they would retake Orre just to see more of these retro-futuristic western landscapes

Attached: 20140905084009-Slinger[1].jpg (1176x428, 340.33K)

Interesting too that it wasn't entirely like that, either, you have you run down Pyrite Town and Under on the one hand and then places like Phenac and Agate that would have fit right into Hoenn (and Pokemon's brighter and cleaner aesthetic in general) on the other.

It makes sense because generationally speaking Hoenn and Orre are sister regions.

I know it's just a coincidence, but a lot of the pokemon in the Hoenn dex fit the Sonoran desert theme perfectly; Cacturne, Ludicolo, Torkoal, Lunatone, Solrock, Flygon, exaggerating could include Barboach (Desert fish)

Attached: mapa-vectorial-del-desierto-de-sonora-mexico-estados-unidos-2en8bxj[1].jpg (1047x1390, 108.12K)

Even for a time New Spain had Hyenas in its bestiaries.

Actually it was a misidentification by the Franciscans sometimes of indigenous stories, possibly it was wolves, coyotes, or tayras (A southamerican wolverine)

Attached: Figura-5-Imagenes-tomadas-de-libro-de-Fray-Bernardino-de-Sahagun-Historia-General-de-la[1].png (765x649, 266.5K)

Finally I can fuck the game.

seek help

NB4 Dismay is their shipchild

Attached: file.png (400x408, 171.07K)

I dont need help finding it, I still have the .doc file on my old PC of all its chapters in one absurdly long textblock

>Hoenn dex fit the Sonoran desert theme
>Based in Phoenix, arizona
>shithole full of pokefuckers
>Varous criminal groups
Oh shit, that mothafucker was right!

Attached: Orre Dex.jpg (950x851, 394.44K)

>mc is a bandit mutt

Attached: tumblr_inline_ptiufpasTK1rpvngw_1280.png (1280x1022, 806.96K)

must add long tail antlion

Attached: Long-tailed Antlion in the Sonoran Desert.jpg (259x194, 9.96K)

>shadowmons after battle square are almost all trash until Realgam Tower
I get they wanted to have johtomons catchable after RS, but damn does everything pale in comparison to the likes of feraligatr, quagsire, and ampharos

Attached: 1648402995740.png (224x254, 1.85K)

It is unsurpassed as the best game in the entire franchise. They need to bring this format back.

Seems a bit too coincidental, but what do I know. Kinda weird that Orre hasn't been mentioned since XD. I expect gf to do something with it eventually, especially after what they did with Burnet.

>especially after what they did with Burnet

>Spin-off minigame >> Next Generation Main Game cameo >> Background Anime Character >> Main character >> New MC's Mom

What a chadette

Attached: Hey kid wanna...png (930x523, 336.06K)

Honestly I normally get a bit of use out of Jumpluff. A speedy sleep powder setter comes in handy a lot.