This should be interesting

This should be interesting.

Attached: 6E12F517-513F-43B5-997F-0D4B7B46C75F.jpg (1170x1860, 792.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cedec.cesa.or.jp/2022/session/detail/61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that clarification
Sure, you didn't do it on purpose at all

probably nothing

Pokemon don't really reveal their hows and whys normally, do they? The most I've ever seen is "we removed national dex because too many pokemon"

BBND about to get exposed

They're gonig to show how incompetent they are. Cool

yeah, everyone knows that competent game developer who updates 1000+ models every game like uhhhhhhh

Usually they do not. I feel like the closest we get to that is the concept art scans they get put out.

How do they update them, if they are exactly the same?

Anti-Swooshbros....They're going to BTFO us...aren't they...?

No game updates every chara every gane

there's been a few interviews in books but they normally are not translated to english and they don't go into depth
he enjoys creating drama for himself

The very fact they have to say this means the previous information available wasn't enough.

>cedec.cesa.or.jp/2022/session/detail/61
The second session specifies that you'll learn
"to develop for multiple titles with a common asset"(meaning they literally do reuse shit)

Hopefully an actual translation is out and not something where Joe has a hand in.

I mean, as a rabid BBNDfag, yeah, I want them to BTFO us. The problem is that it hasn't happened yet. If there were a proper technical justification for the cut we wouldn't be against it.

>unsustainable
Fuck off lazy assholes. Even indie game devs have more passion and dignity.

Masuda is gone, so they don't need to keep it a secret anymore.

MERRIKKUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: mister merriku.jpg (1238x1005, 147.4K)

>the thought of people liking pokémon other than just cinderace is unsustainable
This franchise is fucking dead.

show me the indie series with 1000+ characters that has to update them every new game please

>Shit out a game every 6 months
>WTF THIS UNSUSTAINABLE GUISE

Show me a higher grossing IP with infinite resources to make it happen?

Show me the updates

as much as i dont like joe, what makes you think he'll falsely translate or twist the translation? there are many pokemon fans who do know japanese that can catch it. theres no reason for any trickery from joe if he does have a hand in the translation