What do those pokemon have in common?

I was bored so I checked something pretty specific, I think it is pretty surprising.

Let see if someone sees the connection between those pokemon.

Just to clarify, those are not the only pokemon that fit the criteria, but adding more would make this too easy.

Attached: riddle.png (439x326, 17.2K)

You want to fuck them

Grookey and Sobble fit in?

Yes. I'd say however it is not the case for all the others. For example, Carracosta doesn't fit in.

Got it.
The pattern here is that you have Apophenia.

Pokémon least used (or not used at all, in the case you missed the Breeder from Wild Area) by common (ie non-rivals or others) NPCs?

Pokémon with the worst moveset?

Nah. There is a pattern, and not something trivial like "they are all part of evolutionary lines" etc.

All of them are only used by one NPC in their debut generation

I can't deny it, but not what I was going for. I'd guess there are a lot more pokemon that would fit, and most legendaries, but this isn't the case.

Unown doesn't fit the criteria.

Is there an NPC that uses Ampharos? Jasmin counts? Either way it isn't what I am going for.

In case I wan't clear, I meant that most legendaries are "least used" bu commom NPCs, but they don't belong to the same group I posted. Some do.

They were all designed by JAMES TURNER.

Pokémon not used by battle facilities NPCs? idk

their artist is a girl

Do all galar mons fit in?

Pretty sure Crabominable is used in the battle tree.

No idea if this is true.

I can throw a clue regarding Archeos. The reason I wrote it is up to debate is that currently it does fit the criteria, but there was a time when it didn't. Only 4 other pokemon share this trait.

Scorbunny is a Galar mon and it fits the criteria. Another Galar mon that fits is Kubfu.

if this has something to do with competitive tier placements then i can't guess it. godspeed to compfolks

Fuck, I misread. Not all of Galar mons fit in. Most don't.

Nothing about competitve. Pretty sure the pokemon I posted are varied by competitive tier so it isn't the case.

Since you said this about Archeops I guess it's something to do with moves, but I don't know what

they can't learn toxic?

Suprprisingly, nothing to do with moves.

Litten is the same case as Archeops. Torracat however, have always fitted the criteria.

wtf

Is this related to their designs, stats, or what?