Say you're my super normie relative who came to my house to visit and found this displayed on my shelf...

Say you're my super normie relative who came to my house to visit and found this displayed on my shelf, would you think that I'm a loser?

Attached: 20220627_143258.jpg (3486x2604, 2.1M)

No you have good taste since you have Pokemon from Kanto. I would cringe hard if it was some other crap

looks like a normie anime swordwoman and a normie pokemon

I would assume you're a weeb and not think much of it since I pretty much am one too.

Yes
I wouldnt mind the vulpix plush cause it could be a gift / your favorite pokemon as a child, but the tranime figurine is embarrassing.

What if you found the fig on the left displayed like this

Attached: 20220626_000748.jpg (1999x4025, 1.65M)

I'd assume you have a healthy male sex drive.

At best? Just assume you're into collecting stuff since the anime figure is still in the box and in excellent condition while the plush still has the tag on it so maybe it's limited edition or something. People did the same with Beanie Babies, after all. At worst? You're a weirdo and a manchild. At the end of the day I'm not going to tell you what to do if you're an adult because I don't live with you or control your life. Anyway your thread sucks.

I would think you're a retarded poser because you a) have only one figure and b) still have that shit in the box instead of behind glass on display.

Yes. Growlithe is the Chad pick

Yeah because that figure is in the box, if you’re going to display something then take it out.

Those are pretty expensive in my third world shithole so I'd respect you for having money.

Bought him for $10. was pretty cheap actually

I’d not be able to look you in the eye, take you seriously, or want to hear your voice, and I’d be looking for an excuse to leave

The girl is tens of times more embarrassing than the Vulpix.

>sex statue

The girl or the plush?

Idiot

no, but i'd say most of shunya yamashita's statues just don't do it for me

Apart from the cumshield there's nothing odd about it

True collectors keep their figures in their boxes

Malding