Does your credit score even matter? I just let mine tank and never pay it. I probably let over 25k go to collections...

Does your credit score even matter? I just let mine tank and never pay it. I probably let over 25k go to collections. they chimp out but eventually give up.

Attached: 2516A663-023F-47F1-8551-5BDE283A75C2.png (600x450, 19.69K)

i don't even have a credit score

I have a $5 bill they have been threatening to send it to collections for 2 months now. They have spent more in postage on all the bills and notices they have sent me. I want to keep it going because it is highly amusing to me.

Access to cheap credit is a privilege extended only to those that are responsible enough to maintain a high credit score. My mortgage is 2.75%, car loan is 1.4%, and I have $260k+ in total credit limit across all my credit cards. Imagine being a pathetic worm worried about getting taken to collections for a measly $25k and losing access to good, cheap credit. No thanks.

Attached: d2584126.jpg (750x920, 112.96K)

I get a call every couple days from some niggers trying to collect $25k from me too. I'm getting some money through an inheritance later this year or next, I keep thinking I'll offer them 40 cents on the dollar to settle if they wait until then but I don't want to talk to those faggots.

i live in a province where they can't come after me after in court after 2 short years. not that they would go to court for unsecured loans
it takes 7 to be potentially removed from my record? I don't know if the credit score ever gets better thouigh and if it truly ever comes off. would be nice then i'll get lots of credit again.
then get one so you can rug whenever you want.

where do you live that's basado

>These are the statutes of limitations on debt. In Canada, each province and territory has a different statute of limitation on debt, as follows:

Alberta 2 to 10 years
British Columbia 2 years
Manitoba 6 years
New Brunswick 6 years
Newfoundland and Labrador 2 years
Nova Scotia 2 years
Northwest Territories 6 years
Ontario 2 to 6 years
Prince Edward Island 6 years
Quebec 3 years
Saskatchewan 2 years
Yukon 6 years
All of Canada (federal regulation) 6 years

>The bottom line is, debtors can continue to attempt to collect debts indefinitely. But, they cannot sue or take legal action after the above time frames pass.

I'm pretty sure it's the same in the US. 2 years for some states, some longer

I'm a BCanon that's sick fuck these niggers lmao

i'd offer %1, $250 lump sum, take it or leave. then you just have to wait 2 years of no contact, no payment. they'll keep pestering you but they can't do shit if you don't engage or restart it by paying it then it's considered active again.

I'm in Canada too. My entire student loan went to "collections", basically other departments of the fed/prov governments. They send me threatening emails but never do shit. I have barely paid a $1000 on it since graduating in 2015.

heh that's hilarious, i thought student loans and other government debt were special. they don't need to go to court to garnish your wages and recover their debt. but that's a spooky story if you have a job and th ey do nothing

Rates have gone up, I ran an 826 and my auto loan is at 3.5%

If I ever wanted to debt max I could do so much more than a retard maxing out a 10k limit cred card tho

>good goy score
lmao

>Ah jeez dude, the pills...

i dont even have a credit score
t euro

it's something that unironically I never paid attention to, even my dad told me that I should be more interested in this, and I just play video games or put money into nfts of soccer players, this time its champ

but I'm not going to live past the age of 30

Pretty fucking move, to be honest. I may or may not pull the same thing in the future depending on certain factors. My goy score wasn't high enough to buy anything worthwhile anyways.

Attached: 1649344691441.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

>Pretty fucking move
based*

I pay all my bills late (if I pay them at all) and have a 10%apr loan on a $50k car. Muh interest is taken care of with 1 extra profitable trade. Stay cucked

Attached: 1657799112934.png (657x1030, 533.88K)

this

Explain (totally not Social-)Credit Score to a Euro. Why would you even give a shit? Taking loans (or not paying up-front) is for loosers who can't be financially responsible anyways.
>B-but I can get a 2% intrest only!
Yeah, and I can get 0% interest by paying up front.