115 episodes in

>115 episodes in
>many anons STILL haven't gotten over him not being a girl
This could be your last chance Any Forums, Journeys is coming close to its ending

Attached: tumblr_5e795095118375bf229995fc9a3ec17c_3a1c6b4c_540.png (540x304, 269.01K)

I'll never stop laughing at the fags who though he was a girl

Attached: 1597503417230.png (2020x1932, 645.65K)

Don't care, I'm binging it regardless, nearing the end of (Dubbed) Journeys, going to Master soon and then straight to the Japanese episodes that have yet to be dubbed, and then I'll watch the Dubbed Ultimate Journeys when that releases.

would've been better if he was a girl to make the amourfags upset and so there could actually be a unique main girl character for once instead of the cliche garbage we've been getting since ADV where they only like doing shit like contests

Skip the Chloe episodes. All of them. None of them are worth watching.

Why did people think Goh is a girl? Ash wanting to fuck him is all it takes to prove Goh has a dick

He's a femboy.

>Journeys is coming close to its ending
What if the next Series is a direct continuation of Journeys? Would be hilarious to see Any Forums having a mental breakdown over Goh staying on.

>115 episodes in
>Still watching this crap

>still watch a show that is worse than dora the explorer and teen titans go combined
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Would be hilarious to see Any Forums having a mental breakdown over Goh staying on.
I would cherish every moment. That being said, the egregious amount of fanservice in Journeys almost feels like this is meant to be a last hurrah for Ash of sorts.

>Implying Journeys is cartoon
>Does not know the difference between anime & cartoon
Journeys is anime and it's a million times better than Dora The Explorer & Teen Titans Go combined.

Holy mother of cope

Do you forgot that prepubescent girls don't have boobs yet?

>Le Ashfag still coping Goh isn't a girl

Ash is leaving and Goh is becoming the new protagonist. Goh's goal lends itself better to the more SoL style the anime goes for nowadays.

Serena does

What's there to cope? It's the truth.

Attached: Goh not a girl.jpg (700x400, 134.56K)

But enough about you, americoid.

I mean honestly it was more likely that he was a girl, lol

>Fujoshitters OUT
Years later, they are the ones buying merch besides kids.