Thanks for taking me to Smackdown, user. Roman Reigns is my favorite! So... what do ya want to do now?

>thanks for taking me to Smackdown, user. Roman Reigns is my favorite! So... what do ya want to do now?

Attached: 1623299840609.jpg (879x1200, 153.47K)

Sorry I don't fuck edrones, get the fuck out of my bed and take your gay ass Switch with you

Watch Hall of Fame then I want to see the Jay Lethal match on ROH if we've not missed it but it's ok if we missed it because I know a secret website where you can find all the wrestling streams for free there's also a couple of matches I want to see on Rampage

Y-yeah, you too…

How about you come with me and be my valet for this show I'm doing. The company I'm working for gives out the best hot dogs. I'm booked as the heel so wear something that'll draw some heat. See you at 6

Bret bros… why don’t cute girls wear our merch?

>what do ya want to do now?
Vote Trump of course.

>what do ya want to do now?
Fuck you, e-drone.

Sorry I only fuck white women.

Attached: dua hmmm.jpg (720x720, 92.41K)

Show me that pussy.

The only non-virgin itt

>mortal kombat 11 on switch
Bitch you better get your crusty ass out of here with that jank port

Fuck your pussy and fill you with my white seed.

kek it has to run like absolute shit huh

Going to shitpost on Any Forums all night, you can sleep on the couch though. 😉

Based but also cringe cuz black girls who play vidya worship the white cock.

>posts non-white

I'm going to spend the next 6 hours shitposting as Hulk Hogan saying nigger and 92posting. You can suck my dick if you want, theres tendies in the fridge.

Bros, do you work out spots ahead of time with your lady, or do you just call it in the bed?

>white
>alb*nian
🤮

I just get my shit in as fast as I can then the go for the squash.

does it smell like cocoa butter in here?

If your first learning to tag with your partner yeah you call out spots alot at first. after you learn to work together you just call it in the bed because by that time you know what spots she is willing to take.

Get revenge for my homie Nash's Nashole and get some homies to roll up and we gangbang her aggressively. "This ones for you Big Kev" I will scream when I finally 💦 if you can extrapolate what I'm pontificating