Pokémon does not exist and I do not live in Pokémon

Do you accept that you will never live in Pokémon live the best adventure in the best world? I've always wanted to live in Pokémon since I was 6 years old. I'm 23 years old and I still want to live in Pokémon because it's the most beautiful world with the best soul

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.47K)

Maybe when we get to heaven

I hope so I hope so when I was 6 years old I wanted to go to heaven to live in the world I really wanted the reality was not good enough

You sound autistic, are you diagnosed?

he was a child, dingdong. you didn't have an imagination as a kid?

He still says he wants to live in the pokemon world, and he can't cope
That's not normal bruh

I am not autistic

Ok if you say so, not judging was just asking because I am way older but very autistic

maybe gen 1-2

right now its peak uncomfy

I don't understand, do you want to live in Pokémon like me? How old are you?

almost 40, and yes

yeah i wish i could live there too it would be great

Attached: 92324588_p23.png (4000x4000, 1.82M)

Did you have a normal childhood? I think I lacked social contact and brain stimulation, my mother didn't have much money because I don't have a father either, he left when I was 4 years old

How old are you? Tell me about yourself, I'm interested. I want to know the regions where you want to live since when you want to live in Pokémon I want to know everything

Yeah i am an unironic schizo, that needs to pump like 5 pills at night and 3 during the day to function, I just say "autistic" as a general catch word.
I was born like that, so I have always been weird and asocial.

A person married with a normal life is said to be willing to trade their life for Pokémon. It's not so abnormal

same age kek, i think id like to live in sinnoh because they have all of the nice lakes and they get a lot of snow so in the winter you could go up to mount coronet or snowpoint and go skiing. I think floaroma would be a very nice place to live in also. would probably do like ash does in the anime though and travel all regions competing in the pokemon leagues. what about you

Attached: 87807338_p8.png (2500x2500, 2.22M)

Well real life sucks dick.
Anyway...
I want to be a ditto-mudkip that can shapeshift and live in goldenrod and around in the grassy lands, due to the nature of my composition, I need to stay living with my pokemon outside of main cities and places where others could find out ]I am a weird ditto mudkip
We make our settlement and I bring occsional supplies when I dare to risk it in city or towns, and we survive farming berries and gather resources from the wild.
Now tell me to kill myself

Attached: 486ea0e851d279cbf7e400ec593f11d2.jpg (420x320, 67.02K)

I have several parallel Pokémon worlds because I don't want to live in Kanto and see hoen Pokémon with Kanto Pokémon. So I imagine a world where only Kanto exists or another one where hoen Kanto jotho exists. The Pokémon anime and the video games are for me 2 very different worlds so I imagine a universe similar to the anime or a world similar to the video games there are also pokemon worlds for the mangas but I will not speak about all of them.

I want to live like Ash or sometimes live a simple life with my girlfriend and my friends who are born in Pokémon

For me it is unthinkable that you are not a troll but I respect your wishes

But I am 100% serious user

Attached: 1609609172498.jpg (2119x1611, 332.73K)