Will Scarlet/Violet have trans and LGBTQIA+ characters

Will Scarlet/Violet have trans and LGBTQIA+ characters

Attached: FWMiEs8WIAQBsxD.jpg (745x493, 60.68K)

who cares?

me I want representation and trans rights are human rights

Stop baiting

Just headcanon the mc as either

don't care as long as the game is good, stupid troon

Depends on if you play it

then go to literally any other franchise or company

Attached: representation.jpg (736x460, 113.64K)

>clown apu
kek

Bro the Supreme Court of the Leader of the Free World just decided that abortion isn't a guaranteed human right. You won't be having trans rights for the next 20 years minimum.

if medical science is as awesome as that drawing then trans wouldn't be a thing since thats just a woman

WAIT
Scarlet and Violet... oh fuck

>hey, haven't you heard, America is a third world shithole
we knew, user

I'm mostly surprised that it was the Japanese version that was open about it.

why so?

Why do companies still do this when most people either don't buy their facade anymore or are just outright homophobic? Yeah, there's a few companies that have their heart in the right place, but for the vast majority it's just a weightless effort.

They already do

Attached: 9C316FE9-D910-4252-93AC-E9EEE9E02421.jpg (412x870, 106.03K)

Having a character in a kid's game is not a right, faggot.
Thats not what the overturn means you fart-huffing retard.

Who cares balding tranny

because they're scared of being cancelled by twitter schizos

Abortion is a simple one-time procedure that doesn't make much money, while trans shit produces lifelong cashcows for big pharma and makes surgeons hundreds of thousands of dollars. The trans fad will probably be pushed harder and stick around longer in America than in any country with socialized medicine.

While we’re talking about it, the Supreme Court (according to Justice Thomas) wants to revoke the right to privacy in the bedroom and the right to consensual sex too, among other things like revoking the right to contraceptives like condoms. The Bible Belt is gonna get fucked because no one will be able to fuck

>really thinking it’s about money
Christians aren’t that smart, this is literally just MUH SAND BOOK

Because hedge funds tell them to, and the ones that don't have their funding stripped.

*subhuman rights