Will Scarlet and Violet finally save them?

Will Scarlet and Violet finally save them?

Attached: stuck in time and space.png (1094x1374, 693.69K)

As thematic as it'd be for a game with a time and space theme to finally readdress them, I'm pretty confident Gamefreak has already forgotten about every single one of them. Even the characters from the game that just came out.

Looker and Anabel were fine the last we saw of them.

>Gamefreak has already forgotten about every single one of them
Unless you count Rei and Akari as different characters from Lucas and Dawn(and they're still inspired by them), all 5 of these characters showed up way after their introduction. Heck, only Looker is there with his original artwork.
If there's literally characters GF didn't forget, its these.

Rei and Akari are fucked.
Anabel is fucked.
Looker might appear again. It's kind of his thing to be stapled onto postgames, continuity be damned.
If Ingo appears again, it will be as regular Ingo in his remake. Hisuian Ingo is fucked.

Looker was retconned out of existence

Anabel and Looker are doing okay in their new lives
PLA MC owns the creation trio and an Arceus fragment and can presumably go back to their own time whenever
Ingo is fucked

I will save Anabel

I'm frankly baffled that Looker isn't anywhere in Legends Arceus, especially after BDSP ignoring the platinum content that would've had him there.

It would be the most Kino way to tie everything together,

Normally it would be easy to say that Gamefreak is just going to forget them, but the fact that PLA has this setup again in the first place tells me we might have a payoff, there's no way they decided to do it again as if they didn't remember Looker and Anabel, oh well, guess we'll see.
If anything, Looker and Anabel are probably fine with their new lives but I can see them at least trying to help save Dawn, Lucas and Ingo.

Looker's on his "original" life.
Not sure what youtuber said otherwise.

You have to remember that Rei and Akari aren't the MCs, they are the characters in the past. There's reason to believe the MC's are Dawn and Lucas specifically from BDSP's timeline given that is the only game where they would "Remember" how to solve the Manaphy puzzle since BDSP was updated with the info that mentions Overqwil in a subtle way.

I honestly don't know what Looker's situation is. I just assume he shows up where he's needed and Anabel is the one who's lost but apparently Looker was too according to something.

PLA's protagonist isn't Dawn/Lucas or even from a Pokemon universe proper, they're an expy for the player themselves being isekai'd by Arceus. It's why Arceus is talking to you directly during the intro narration and why you start the game wearing actual Pokemon merch with Poke language print replacing the normal print.

Anabel is from the OG timeline’s Hoenn. She got sucked through Ultra Space and popped out in a different timeline, which we’ll call the Megaverse because it was first introduced as such in Gen 6. She is a “Faller”. There are multiples of these but we don’t know any of them, except see below. Her arc is over, in both SM and USUM’s versions of events she is seen having no memory of her previous life but is living comfortably as part of Interpol’s division dedicated to controlling Ultra-activity.

Looker is also a Faller. We can put that together by backtracking to ORAS, where he washes up on the Battle Resort beach with no memory. No one knows that for some reason. It’s possible he actually regained his memory, considering he makes reference to Cyrus and Ghetsis in USUM. It’s also possible that not even Interpol knows he’s a Faller, considering that his superiors put him on a team with another Faller just to use her as bait, which would have been avoided if they knew he was a Faller, but it’s unknown how he ended up in the Megaverse’s Interpol in the first place if his years of detective work were wiped by arriving in a new world. Also, Interpol would definitely realize something is up considering he had no legal identity beforehand. Now, this is assuming there aren’t two Lookers running around, which, given Giovanni and Rainbow Giovanni, COULD be possible. Looker has potential to return, and already has in Masters EX. However, we don’t know how much they will delve into his backstory, since TPC is pretty dead set on making old characters veteran-bait and wouldn’t want to require new players to go back and play previous games just to fully comprehend a character’s inclusion.

Ingo is fucked lmao

I see some people still use the names Akari and Rei, which is my main argument, normally it is the case when they reveal names like this in a normal pokemon game but given your a time traveler and the name is towards to the ancestor, the situation becomes a lot different.

Your right about the expy for the player but it's still something to consider that BDSP is connected.

But that has to be after the bdsp events, not before, so we haven't seen them back in the present.

I'd like to think it was Dawn/Lucas after the BDSP events. The fact that your character already knows how to handle Pokemon and the only reason to get a tutorial being the new style of handling Pokemon more action oriented makes a lot more sense.

It also helps that some of your answered choices imply you know what happened in the future, with knowing who Arceus, Dialga, Palkia etc was.

I think the biggest line that gives it a way, to me at least, that it has to be post-BDSP is the fact that Volo states what his plan is going to be as if it's the second time your experiencing this.

Then they're not safe.

Technically speaking as of right now, they are pretty much still in Hisui

yes