No but seriously, how did they get away with this

No but seriously, how did they get away with this

Attached: 362-3627602_margo-pokemon-the-power-of-us-characters-hd.png (860x906, 241.58K)

They know that the Pokemon fanbase is full of pedos so they dressed her like that to make them watch the movies and get them more money

Only pedos have a "problem" with her design

It's just a little girl

:baw: :baw: :baw:

If you let your prepubescent daughter wear visible lingerie, you're a bad parent.

>Lingerie
>Garters, a basic clothing piece to hold up fucking stockings
This is how I know you don't have a female influence of any kind in your personal or social life.

Her dad put it on for her of course.

>ACKSHUALLY, GARTER STRAPS ARE TECHNICALLY CONSIDERED-
They're lingerie.

That's a garter belt you fucking retard, she's wearing garters.

>That's a garter belt
What do you think the straps connect to?

>Doesn't know what garters are
I can't handle this autism, holy shit. The straps are connected to bands on her fucking legs, that's what garters are. Garter belt straps don't look like that.

How many times a week are you going to ask this

Garter is the part at the top of the sock, garter straps are the straps that hang off the garter belt and attack to the garter, garter belt is the part worn around the torso. And it's lingerie. I don't care if it was considered a regular article of clothing hundreds of years ago because they didn't know how to make elastic socks. It's lingerie now.

I dont understand how garter belts are lingerie

Because they're hot as fuck.

Because the world is not autistic like you.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-09 193627.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

A female designed it. No one is going to tell a woman her little girl design is too lewd.

With what? I do not get why so many people have a problem with this design. It says a hell of a lot more about you than it does her, you sick fucks.

Garters can be nonsexual if your skirt covers the tops of the socks being held up
Exposed garters are pretty much always sexual

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing a garter belt.
It keeps your stockings up just like any other kind of garter.
Men used to wear garters before elastic was common in socks.

Her father wears shirt garters, so obviously the classic look was what the designer was going for.

Attached: mpv-shot0353.jpg (1920x1080, 343.91K)