The true peak of Pokemon games

The true peak of Pokemon games.

Attached: file.png (844x844, 912.17K)

Actually that was XD, but very close user. Orre is by far the best region and its not even close.

>Orre is by far the best region
Arizona is a shithole

One of the better games but held back by its roster of Johto shitmons. What Colosseum needs is a hack that isn't Grand Colosseum. Something that adds new trainers with new shadow pokemon and nothing else.

And why does that shithole was more entertaining than eight generations altogether?

Game could've ended after the introduction of Pyrite and it still would've been miles better than the mainline games.

>XD

Kys

It’s the only game that got me to actually play with the literal total ass Pokédex that is Johto’s

This. Colosseum and XD are better than Sw&Sh even now and they are nearly 20 years old. Genius Sonority shouldve been put in charge of the entire Pokemon franchise desu.

It's not the Johto shitmon roster alone that holds it back. A bigger problem is the extremely slow purification process for the pseudo-Legendaries and Legendaries. Such a waste of time.

There's a glitch for that but I agree.

This was a shitty battle sim in one of the worst metas for battling

Attached: file.png (1244x852, 533.71K)

Worse than swsh
Nice nostalgia

XD is quite fun to be honest. I played with a team entirely composed of Pokemon from the Hexagon Brothers. Colosseum is way worse than USUM (and even SM), to be honest. It's literally one of the worst Pokemon games from a replayability standpoint alongside DP. I always end up using a Johto starter, Mantine/Houndoom, Flygon, Hariyama/Heracross, Ampharos and Espeon. I don't really care for the others. Purification takes forever. I also don't care much for the Under and the low-poly coomerbait known as Cipher Admin Venus. Chaser Gurks and his massive Wailords was funny though I must admit. I HATE the fact that Colosseum is the only way to get the Legendary Beasts in Gen 3 with half-decent stats because of the Roaming IV glitch in FRLG. RNGing them, even in Dolphin Emulator, takes me way too long. Especially Ein's Raikou because of the frame advancements due to the alarm. I've wasted way too much time playing that shitty game.

Colosseum's pacing is miles better than Gen 7.

Attached: 1569799079824.gif (448x252, 1.9M)

Yes

it bothers me that kyogre and groudon are on the cover but they never make an appearance in game story wise

if by "better pacing" you mean "the story is shorter" then uhhh I guess I agree?

I'm still unironically waiting for a battle simulation game to come out that gives you full access to the national dex via Home. Seems like the natural progression to the way things have been going, no?

Attached: 96284369_p1_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 316.98K)

That would require them to give you a game to keep all your Pokémon in instead of Home, and TPC can't have that.

they specifically said that they're not going to release another game like coliseum