Why do people care so much about what a bunch of 30 years old neckbeard losers living in their mom's basement think?

Why do people care so much about what a bunch of 30 years old neckbeard losers living in their mom's basement think?

Attached: smogon.png (600x600, 86.99K)

fact: every Pokemon in RU, UU and OU are as good as OU Pokemon

Because it's the format closest to the TV show.

Same reason people care about any fanfic, they're autistically obsessed with something and the source material isn't enough for them.

The people who spend the most time playing the game generally have the most knowledge about how it should be played. I trust their ideas about balance a lot more than the company who created Zacian.

i dont know user why do you?

/thread

Why does it live rent free inside autistic basement dwellers like and make you seethe so hard?

Fuck smogay

their ideas about balance doesn't mean anything when they're playing a retarded 6v6 format.

How exactly is is a bad format?

6v6 is the canon format you JewFreak shill, and I say that as an avid smogon hater

Fanfic meta.

Attached: 1655154067374.gif (320x240, 2.83M)

>Why do people care so much about what a bunch of 30 years old neckbeard losers living in their mom's basement think?
This applies both to Smogon and Gamefreak employees.

>how exactly is a format that makes switching and hazards and trapping abnormally powerful a bad format?

>6v6 is the canon format
yeah that must be why ranked PvP is 3v3 and battle facilities are 3v3

I don't know. Why do you care so much?

Sure they do.
They just only mean something for the 6v6 format.
If someone who only plays smogon tried to suggest how to fix 4v4 or 3v3, I'd laugh them off because they have no experience.

>OU are as good as OU Pokemon
Yes

>30 years old neckbeard losers living in their mom's basement
Is this you OP

>play by official rules
>its not fun

>play smogon rules
>have more fun

Easy

Gamefreak employees are 60 year old neckbeard losers living in penthouses.