Itt: discussion and analysis of zodiac theory

i've been thinking a lot about zodiac theory recently and while i've never personally believed it myself, i figure it's only fair to have an actual discussion about it to any degree beyond "fuck you zodiacfags", "fuck you antizodiacfags" and the onslaught of "cope" and "seethe" that follows.

Attached: 1654722706093.jpg (569x428, 24.59K)

Zodiactards are genuinely schizophrenic. There the same kinds of posters you see on /x/ fervently professing 'synchronicities'.

Antizodiactards are genuinely glowing. There the same kinds of posters that go on a paranormal board to fervently profess atheism.

I can see the coincidences, but the people who push it are weirdly inconsistent. Like a fox isn't a dog, Cyndaquil could be called a mouse, but if we're just counting first forms Charmander isn't a dragon and Fuecoco is a straight up croc, and you can't have it both ways

It's pretty difficult to deny that they have been using the zodiac as some sort of guideline for the fire starters. 6/9 line up exactly, only cyndaquil and fennekin are outliers by the time they're fully evolved and those are still related to the zodiac counterpart. Fuecoco is obviously a mystery at this point, it could be an intentional break in the pattern or they could pull a snivy on us.

This. I'm only annoyed by it because of the goal-post moving. Zodiac believers see no logical fallacy in Typhlosion being nowhere near a mouse and ignore Charmander being a lizard

wait i thought i was on the pokemon board?

Foxes are dogs and GF considered Cyndaquil a rat.

No one said it has to be first forms either.

>t. Like a fox isn't a dog,
its in the same family bitch

I can't tell if people are so invested in it for real or it's just a game. It's a best real and at worst a coincidence, I have no idea why people seem to be so angry about it.

Stop promoting these schizos.

So?

so that means they are both dogs

lol
lmao

The actual belief of zodiacfags is the fire starters take inspiration from the chinese zodiac while making its own spin on the concept (aka artistic liberties).

>no argument
every time.
antizodiacfags have never had any argument

My argument is "Fenniken isn't a dog", you haven't refuted that

you have dyslexia? i just proved it was a dog.

No, you proved it was related. The zodiac sign isn't "Canids", it's "Dog", don't disgrace Jackie Chan like this

the zodiac sign is canids.

The zodiac sign is a dog. Ancient Chinese have zero fucks about whether foxes and dogs share the same genetical tree. For them, foxes and dogs are two different animals, you dumbfuck

Prove it