Cross-Gen Evos

Who do you want to see get a new cross-gen evolution in Scarlet & Violet?

Regional form evos don't count as actual cross-gen

Attached: Crossgen.png (870x577, 339.26K)

Might be too early but komala always felt like such an incomplete pokemon, definitely needs the crossgen treatment

Attached: image_2022-06-26_103214348.png (1080x1080, 831.32K)

How is that all of Gen 2's cross-Gens were great and all of Gen 4's were terrible except Yanmega and Magnezone?

Kecleon. Attack and HP gets a massive boost, defenses and speed only slightly change. Might be a Trick Room staple

Attached: Ex23pjfXAAA6Vr5.jpg (3000x3000, 595.61K)

Mamoswine is cool too. And Honchkrow. Froslass is waifumon/coomerbait, but I prefer it to Glalie to be honest. Most cross-gens sucked though, I agree.

I have a vert strong feeling Seviperchads will eat well this generation

Attached: sneks.jpg (250x141, 9.11K)

Gamefreak has already made chingling, showing they know that chimecho is an incomplete mon. It's time for him to evolve in gen 9.

Attached: image_2022-06-26_104445578.png (737x537, 200.01K)

>Doesn't like based Gliscor
How can u live with yourself with taste this awful?

Attached: 7676768767.gif (498x358, 850.86K)

If Seviper gets an evolution, Zangoose has to get one too, right?

The only really bad ones are Lickilicki, Magmortar, and Rhyperior. Weavile and Ambipom are also pretty bad. Everything else ranges from decent to great, I really don't know how anyone can dislike gems like PorygonZ, Gliscor, Honchkrow, and Mamoswine.

gen 4 was the first big, distinct artstyle shift, and the difference between gen 1/2 and gen 4 designs was jarring. I don't even think most of the gen 4 evos were BAD design-wise, but tying them to an older design with a different, better style made them feel wrong

Thats looks like a madoka witch and im all for it

Where is Gen V?

As long as it looks NOTHING like that, I'm all for it.

The Chimecho line was probably always meant for Gen 4. The Bronzor line and Chingling lines are both psychic type idiophones native to Mt. Coronet, making them ideal counterparts. Chimecho in Gen 3 is only found in two patches of grass in Mt. Pyre with a 2% chance if I remember correctly. It's also the very last Pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire by index number (aside from Unown B-Z) We know they swapped out Shellos and Gastrodon because Gen 3 already had too many Water/Ground Pokemon. So they probably replaced them with Chimecho which was meant for Gen IV.

Attached: B1F2C87F-1A5D-4231-9077-3B85023D41CA.jpg (530x785, 129.71K)

Lickilicky was a mistake. I hope they realize this and give Lickitung a split evo with more emphasis on it's lizard-like qualities

Attached: 9ff156e6dcfc68dc251ee4d74bde99a7_b23b2bf3_500.jpg (500x556, 65.77K)

I honest to god think Chimecho should have gotten a Mega in ORAS
but a cross-evo is always better

Attached: mega_eoko.png (526x604, 193.01K)

Steelix is a garbage design that ruined what made Onix appealing. If it was a gen 4 evolutions then retards like you would whine how "muh sinnoh ruined steelix".

Attached: steelix.jpg (900x776, 92.24K)

Oh shit that makes a lot of sense especially its connection with Bronzor I never realized that they kinda just slipped chimecho into gen 3

>ruined what made Onix appealing
wait, how so
it's a cool rock snake... oh I get it.

Unova had a dex with only new (at the time) pokemon, no eeveelutions introduced or any other cross gens, so no need to include it

Tbf, a bulky tank-like design would make more sense than a Sceptile/Inteleon-expy. Kecleon's gimmick was always taking a hit to change it's type, it's not meant to be an assassin-like mon

Can they just give us something to show they haven't forgotten about Chatot completely

Attached: fasSFLZKFae.png (421x337, 113.53K)