Pokémon clover 2

ok guys was reading about clover on the net and now Im all ecited for making a new pokemon romhack with vo. what do you all think?

Attached: 22_mars_2021_17h38m57_rnwzwzaa7g.png (1484x970, 378.23K)

bump my cool thread

WE MALE A NEW POKEMON GAME VP PLEASE I BEG YOU

Autism

Yeah Any Forumsery based.

let's do it once again

What is there left to do about a Any Forums hack? You’re not doing another meme hack, clover’s development at all is a miracle in and of itself and none of the actual talent on it want to touch anything like it again. It’s not something veepee will ever replicate.

Best chance is to make a legitimate (non-meme or fetish) fakedex and pray somebody in the thread can actually do anything with it. Like Qdex.

OKAY LETS BEGIN

what happened to pokemon sage?

that's a good idea
we could focus on aesthetics this time, have a general vibe and setting going

i propose cyberpunk

I never got why there's almost no pokemon hacks that focus on different themes/time periods. Like, the first one that did that was a GF game for fucks sake

i remember being a part of all the votes and helping them make a few mons. They moved off board and it became kind of a secret club now.

If your still out there somewhere Raptor, i loved your art man.

isnt pkmn Vega also a project by Any Forums thats still in "development"?
though idk what kind of development considering they still only have made 4 gym after 10 years

pkmn Sage*

do you have 10 years of free time and the ability to tardwrangle mentally ill NEETs, separating them from the drama queens and idea guys?
then good luck

They're currently up to 6th gym in terms of development.

What happened to Atlas?

abandoned this site after it became shit, like most people with any sense of reason

Clover was never good, don't do it.

Discord Memehack after everyone willing to work on discord memehacks had been burnt out from working on them from Clover, you can guess what happened.

This is so true. I don't know how much of clover or sage was conceived on Any Forums but having lead community "projects" on other boards it's almost impossible to discern who is a malicious troll, an impersonator or someone legit.

so it is autism