Untitled

Attached: FVsoOtnXsAEA6zH.png (680x548, 213.26K)

Who wouldn’t want to be rosa?

Now come drink your boob milk, dearie

Attached: 50AEC6E4-647E-4FC0-8304-CA07B4F4D1C7.jpg (715x1000, 252.43K)

I want to be a femboy.

RAPE

Attached: no.png (221x120, 11.31K)

I want to fuck the girl

Yes

yes i want to be the girl (male)

Attached: hahadressmakepeepeehard.png (680x383, 254.25K)

based. femboy and trap supremacy
trannies get fucked

nate is so ugly and poorly designed in comparison I had no choice

femboys are the ultimate fuck you to troons

>So you want to be a girl?
Male select yes wtf are you G** or T****

>you will never induce lactation in Rosa
>you will never have her DNA slowly replace yours with all of her milk that you drink
>you drinking her milk will never cause you to slowly grow breasts, soft skin, curves like she has, and lose your penis
>you will never turn into a carbon copy of Rosa body-wise from drinking her milk and have loving lesbian relations with her
>you will never sneak into grocery stores and replace the milk there with your and Rosa's bottled genetic-altering, body-transforming milk and slowly transform the community around you into Rosas, who do the same thing to more people
>you will never spread a milk-borne "virus" across the world that slowly changes everyone into bodily copies of Rosa
>you will never establish an entirely female utopian society where all people are living happy, Rosa-filled, lesbian sex-overfilled, milk-filled lives, where the milk only serves to further enhance everyone's Rosa-esque qualities like their (and your) curves, soft skin, large breasts, large butt, soft hair, and gentle, loving demeanor

The more Rosa there are in the world, the happier a place it is!

Attached: c__a_trainer_just_like_mei__twinning_tg_sequence__by_sera_fuku_dei1hpw.png (4348x1781, 418.86K)

Every gay guy in MMOs plays as a female
90% of straight guys play as a normal male

Doesn't make sense

Trips confirm

I'm a female girl and have a huge thing for femboys but it's really hard to find ones that aren't gay or trans

UOH TRANS ROSA

Attached: D8A11E46-3A17-4191-B32A-2953B64722E7.png (700x800, 309.44K)

I just want to stare at the hot girl while I play.

So it's female players wants to play as male same reasons they want to look at the hot guy bullshit

You didn't get the point

>Who wouldn’t want to be rosa?
Non-pedophiles

I'm a male player in the game The Prof ask me are you a boy or a girl since I'm a male
So common sense I a choose the boy simple