ITT: Stupid roadblocks

ITT: Stupid roadblocks

Attached: 112004545412.png (1102x621, 1.27M)

Attached: FMxz75BXoAg1hbr.png (326x245, 56.38K)

Gen 5

DISCORD

Give specific examples like first reply, dumb retard.

Discord. They had the only good roadblocks in the series that actually forced you to explore before moving on

Discord. Gen 5 is the Skyrim of pokemon, get your facts right before you post you absolute mongoloid

This is one of the ones that isn't dumb. It's not some dumbass blocking your way for whatever reason it's a group actively doing it on purpose.

Ok but NPCs can pass even it’s blocked

Discorder, gen 5 introducing kino roadblocks and exploration of the highest kind is why it's regarded as THE best Pokemon game

But are they gym challengers?

Attached: D43AF4BB-2255-43D8-B81A-E6778BC70A5A.jpg (664x489, 246.77K)

Attached: sd.png (907x719, 813.37K)

Attached: 61B64D02-8320-47CD-A177-460144178573.jpg (490x368, 57.43K)

They're all stupid, but I definitely prefer an actual problem like a Snorlax deciding to plant its fat ass on the road than one or several people just telling you to fuck off. Roadblocks would be way easier to swallow if you could battle them. Make them wild Pokemon or trainers and make them difficult enough that just being able to beat them means you're ready to pass.

If they did pokemon like that; they would have to set it up like the Marowak ghost, but not busted where it goes away if you run. Since if it were just a normal encounter; you could just throw a pokeball and you'd have a chance to save scum catch it too early.

baseeeeeeeeeeed

Yes it is dumb. I should be able to beat them up and go into the cave because I am skilled enough to do so.

They have legit reason to do so. They really want to sabotage everyone except marnie

>hurr durr there's a blackout so you can't go further even though its in broad fucking daylight
One of the most stupidest roadblock I ever saw in any videogame.

Attached: 1631900961120.png (800x480, 374.67K)

>Send out pokemon and command it to make them move by force
If the Indigo League champion can sic his Dragonite and have it use Hyper Beam on someone, I don't see why I can't use force (in lore), especially people who are clearly engaging in unscrupulous activities.
Retarded discordfags, please swallow a bottle of pills and down it with alcohol.

Attached: battlefrontier.jpg_large.jpg (1681x997, 162.99K)

There's a big difference between a hardened criminal running an operation in a base and some punks being annoying in the open.

>pokemon is blocking off an important intersection between Violet city, Goldenrod city, and Ecruteak city
>nobody did anything about it
>in all the time you travelled from Violet city to Goldenrod city, nobody did anything about it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.83K)

People keep throwing fire attacks at it.

Because people simply walk around it? MC is just too dumbfuck to do that apparently