This world is imperfect

This world is imperfect

Attached: 1646803305363.png (360x1022, 227.94K)

>hmm nothing suspicious here
- sycamore

Yeah twitch streamers are a bunch of losers but they’re here and we have to accept it

Tied to the darkness... Soon to be completely eclipsed.

Attached: 闇の探求者 アンセム (3).jpg (552x330, 31.38K)

What?

Oh don't worry Timmy! He said
THIS WORLD IS IMPERFECT!!!!!!!

Attached: TIMMY.jpg (680x535, 34.38K)

Post Timmy's mum

Nice to meet you chum

Yes. Please nuke it.

Attached: 1650912124962.png (675x1000, 649.37K)

Because you exist in the world of XY.

>If only I could wipe away the impurities and make it as beautiful as ME

*Gasp* Lysanderoth, you were behind all this!

Kino villain. Filters people who don't get the subtext of the Japanese projecting their feelings of inferiority on the French because they put them on a pedestal

Yes, that's right... This world suffers from the greed of man. The disgusting nature of our willingness to send our fellow members of society into inescapable poverty while the few who can make a difference thrive in lavish without a care in the world.
And it's not just man who suffers, either, our dear planet and our invaluable Pokemon companions do, too.
The world would be much better off with a truly meaningful change.

Whine all you want. You have to finish your vegetables before you can have any dessert

Try looking in the mirror, tough guy.

Attached: Lysandre Ditto.png (1125x2207, 1.82M)

This is the same faggot that charged people everything they have just to join Team Flare

said the big tech billionaire who only wanted to save the greedy

It makes more sense if you consider that Lysandre uses net worth as a metric for who deserves to live. Clearly the people with more money worked harder while the poor are lazy and just eat up resources.

It costs 5 million pokedollars to join Team Flare. If we assume that pokedollars are analogous to yen, that's only $37000, which is really not that expensive.

>tfw I can join Team Flare with my Crypto gains

Attached: unnamed.png (600x685, 229.09K)