Sada - pasada (past)

>sada - pasada (past)
>turo - futuro (future)
Nice

Attached: 063E6D91-336D-4310-A65F-B6D1D3CCE427.jpg (849x1200, 858.78K)

Attached: 079.png (475x475, 123.5K)

God I want to fuck both protagonists so bad.

sada - malasada (food)*

Attached: 1595145431506.png (325x700, 121.52K)

i wish turo's beard in-game matched his official art

Chad and Stacy gotta teach how to make kids with these minors

Professor malasada

turo - arturo (arthur)
sada - carne a"sada" (grill)

Fuck off. You didn't even know it either

let us know how clever you think you are when you finally figure out where koraidon and miraidon's name are from

>"uuuh Lechón? Futuro? Pasado? OMG OMG OMGOMGGGGGG"
The American educartion.

The female protagonist is a slut. She doesn't even try to hide her soaking wet panties or the saliva drip or the sparkling eyes.
She should learn a little from her male counterpart, a bit more embarrassed and reticent.

She is called Albora in Spanish tho

isn't the spanish localization notoriously extremely shitty

This kind of obnoxious nationalism is the main trigger for my boundless hate and racism towards spanish speaking countries, especially iberians

Attached: 1607423020135.jpg (540x540, 45.95K)

Do female pokemon fans irl actually find Turo hot?

If any femanons read this post, I need an answer. I mean, I can understand girls who are attracted to Professors Sycamore and Kakui. But for Turo, I just don't get it. The dude looks like a legit sóyboy beta cuck you see in those shitty wojak pics. Slap some big rimmed glasses on Turo and he'll look like an sjw faggot like Alex YIIK.

Attached: crop.png (450x1200, 613.92K)

???

turo doesn't even remotely look like a beta, he's well-groomed, has a strong facial structure and he's muscular

>t. projecting basedboy reddit cuck
im 100% positive you look like the chudcel pic irl and you have bad eyesight

>The dude looks like a legit sóyboy beta cuck you see in those shitty wojak pics.
this is a you problem, user. you spend too much too much time on Any Forums, and the consequences are beginning to become apparent going by what you just posted

He looks like guys in telenovelas and guys that are popular in latin american culture right now(tv, movies, popular musicians/reggaetoneros etc.). That said I'm gringo so it doesn't really attract me, the only popular latin american icons that have attracted me, a gringo female are ramiro delgado and lupe esparza(mostly him) from bronco from the late 80s/early 90s somehow. But latam hates morenos so fuck that, I'm convinced it was a glitch in the system.

Yes user, females find muscles hot and going to the gym makes you score
People who say otherwise are sexless virgins coping because they are fat and ugly