Do you nickname your Pokemon, Any Forums?

What are some of your best nicknames you've given your mons?

Attached: pokenickname.jpg (1200x800, 193.22K)

I like to name Typhlosion Jaro.
Because he's a killa 'mon

hydreigon named Tritium

No, sorry, I'm not a tranny.

I named my Golisopod Shinji, because he runs away from battles.

I'm creatively bankrupt

tyranitar named "Jagare"

birberus the dodrio

>Prickle Rick

Attached: cacturne.png (231x312, 50.21K)

>water type: Poseidon
>electric type: Zeus
>fire type: Hades
>grass type: Gaia

Attached: giga.png (680x760, 145.06K)

I used to long ago but now I just can't be bothered, pokemon are so expendable that I forget them anyway and I have no reason to keep transferring them from game to game

mimikyu named falsiane

I'm quite proud of the name Domino for my shiny Pheromosa. It's a feminine name and also there is a type of roach called the domino roach. Color scheme is similar to dominoes as well.

Yes. For starters, shinies and all the mons I've decided to take through the league.

Right now my BW team, I have two Pokemon from in-game trades and four of my own, which are all named. Goes like this:
Lopunny - Elektra (dream world ability, so cannot be paralyzed, hence the name)
Krookodile - Leto (from Dune)
Archeops - Kuno (legit don't remember where I got the name from, probably something from another language though)
Samurott - Anjin (from Shogun, one of my fav TV shows)

I never nicknamed a legendary Pokemon though. Feels weird. I mean a kid traveling with Groudon or some shit is weird already, but even more so if it's name is Terry or something.

>Do you nickname your Pokemon?
Of course. Do you not name your pets? Is your dog named 'Dog' or your cat 'Cat'? Bit of a no-brainer there.
>What are some of your best nicknames you've given your mons?
I generally name my 'mons after characters from books, other games, or puns; for example, my Shiny female Salamence is named 'Wistala' while my Mew is 'Schrödinger' (yes, I'm a horrible person).

Pyuku Rick

Attached: OIP (4).jpg (277x200, 6.69K)

Attached: brazilreference.jpg (384x384, 60.48K)

I usually don’t because I’m unoriginal lol, although if I come up with a good one I give it to the mon

i named my lucario Furnando. i was doing a w2 nuzlock and was grinding friendship before the first gym. Fernando was playing when it evolved and it seemed fitting. plus the obvious pun. ended up losing that one to the ground gym. it was really close and i played the song the on loop for the battle. i dont like lucario, but i liked Furnando

yeah but i'm not creative

my current Pokemon Blue file:
>Charmeleon - Draco
because charizard looks like dragon
>Nidorina - Reina
spanish word for queen. it'll evolve into nidoqueen
>Pidgeotto - Skyra
Sky because it can fly
>Pikachu - Zap
Zap equals electricity

I named my gard "hubby"