Your first team in every game

Do you remember them?

Post every team in your first run of each game, and your age when you played them.

If you don't remember some member of the team, you can put a "?"

Source for sprites: pokemondb.net/sprites

Here's the template

Attached: teamstemplate.png (656x1540, 259.39K)

too much work.

I'll start with mine

Attached: myteams.png (656x1540, 689.54K)

Why the incomplete teams at age 11 13 14?

For HM slaves If I remember clear

lol imagine how forgettable BDSP are that they were erased of my mind. Updated template with them

Attached: teamstemplate.png (656x1672, 273.64K)

Also my teams updated with them too. How horrible they were ffs

Attached: myteams.png (700x1676, 735.84K)

Bold of you to assume I remember them all, OP, I've played through most of them so many times the teams have been lost to time

You're right, it's kinda difficult to remember but that's the point of it. You don't have to remember all of them though

I'll try my best then

I can't remember enough to justify doing the whole thing, but here, have my original team from my very first pokemon game. I'm actually playing on the save right now on emulator, trying to get the 5th star for my trainer card after all these years. Winning 100 consecutive battles in the battle tower is suffering, though. I never deleted this save, it means too much to me. Trying to remember all the teams I've had over the years and not being able to makes me sad. I wish I had kept the save files.

Attached: DeSmuME_0.9.11_x86_dev+_nPOpzVa6EA.png (512x798, 21.22K)

Wow, congrats for keeping a save for so long. My oldest save is from Black 2 (2012). I wish I could have keep all of my childhood saves man....

I could just never bring myself to delete it. I got Platinum when it came out, and since it's an overall better game I had no reason to reset my diamond to replay it. That and it was used as storage for all the pokemon I captured across from emerald to HGSS. This is the only one I kept. It's okay user, I'm sure no matter which save it is it will always have it's own great memories.

The ages I played them might be a bit off but for the most part are right, within a year or two either way at least. Also didn't feel like fishing out the pictures so I just used words

Attached: 1656169355432.png (656x1540, 265.06K)

Gold
>Based ledian
Emerald
>BASED Flygon
Diamond
>Almost the classic Sinnoh standard team
UltraMoon
>Based Naganadel
Arceus
>Based Hisuian forms

>Diamond
>Almost the classic Sinnoh standard team
It's not my fault the game throws some of the coolest possible pokemon at you before the first gym

Only posting complete playthroughs, I started relatively late and jumped around a lot when I was first getting into pokemon, so a lot of games were started but not finished, and played out of order. What I remember is:

> Age ~13: White
Samurott, Stoutland, Krookodile, Zekrom, ???, ???
>Omega Ruby
Swampert, Mightyena, Metagross, Groudon, Rayquaza, ???
>Sun
Decidueye, Lycanrock, Toucannon, Solgaleo, ???, ???
> Y
Chesnaught, Blastoise, Talonflame, Tyrantrum, ???, ???
> UM
Incineroar, Mimikyu, Araquanid, Garchomp, Hawlucha, ???
>LGPE
Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Nidoking, Snorlax
>Sword
Rillaboom, Drednaw, Corviknight, Grimmsnarl, Dragapult, Centiskorch
>LA
Samurott, Electrode, Arcanine, Ursaluna, Goodra, Vraviary

I have played the other games, just don't remember teams and/or didn't have a notable complete playthrough

im not posting mome because i dont want to be made fun of for being a turbo zoomer

well now I'm gonna make fun of you for being an insecure faggot
Who cares what people say on the internet, post your teams you zoomer shit

Post them. I just would like this to be a comfy thread

No, I don't optimize teams. Just use whatever pokemon I like.

Attached: 1656169355432.png (656x1540, 789.73K)