Does not look like a ninja

>Does not look like a ninja
How does he do it?

Attached: 6c7ec53d2a14bbb3891c2dc89500ff11.jpg (594x709, 55.99K)

looks like a zoomer

what does zoomer mean ?

A person that "zooms", aka someone that goes fast.

Its a bunny rabbit that loves to play soccer, or football in this case.

>he
She. She. She.

i see. Thank You.

boomer but Gen Z

but it looks like a boy

Fuck off with your outdated gender stereotypes, sexist boomer.

>he

Attached: d4724cf11e09d955c3635eb6cab379ce.jpg (850x1202, 190.59K)

A zoomer is someone who zooms in on every social issue and blows it up and out of proportion

sorry, its a boy, gyarados is too, theyre just cooler that way because they look like boys, the girl pokemon are ones like jynx and lapras

Raboot is a girl, cope seethe dilate.

no it's a play on the word boomer, used as a derogative towards gen Z

but its not, i dont understand how you could think this, you can clearly see with your own eyes its not a girl, kill yourself you ruin the world, imagine how nice everything would be if people like you killed yourself and stopped ruining the world, youre a piece of shit fucking kill yourself

stfu zoomer

I'm a millennial. Gen Z comes after.

keep seething kek, nothing will change that Raboot is a girl

>nothing matters even if you see it with your own eyes
fuck you piece of shit kill yourself, you people ruin the world with your constant lies and bullshit and deceit, kill yourself, you hurt good people for no reason, youre a piece of shit, the least you could do is tell me why

tell me why cunt

youve got no answer because you know youre a piece of shit, stop it, ill seethe forever at people who hate the truth for some reason

A quick reminder that the anime says Raboot is male.

Attached: 3c877f27fb33b60c69392f96aed6069a.jpg (735x1014, 187.41K)

The anime says Goh is a male too, obviously the androgynous guy gets an androgynous starter. Thanks for proving other user's point.