Pro nuzlocker

>pro nuzlocker

Attached: 20220625_022939.jpg (728x825, 306.21K)

I could use a pro right about now...

it's amazing, i've not seen one of his videos pop up in my recommended for two years now, and people are STILL seething about this guy kek
he really wrecked Any Forums damn

Hey there

Hi again user!

So did you have anything in mind?

I don't know I just really want to be used. I need an user to kiss me, to grope my body, to make me suck his cock or fuck my ass!

Sounds like you really want it~ ill grab you and make you sit on my cock so you can bounce on it while I grope your chest and kiss your neck.

Ahh fuck yes! I'll happily bounce up and down on your hard shaft~ be as rough as you want user!

is this really the best slashpug has to offer?

I'm gonna hold you tight and use you like a toy! I'm gonna completely stretch your hole while kissing your neck!

I was made to be a toy user! There's nothing better to me than getting impaled on a manly cock and kissed! You could even bite me in between kisses if you want~

Leaving little bite marks on you as I pump my fat cock in you~ I want my cock to hit your bitch button and make you cum~

Ahn~ it feels...hah~ it feels so good

Then I'm gonna make sure I start pushing it as deep as possible in you~ ill make you take all of it until you shoot all over yourself as I squeeze your nipples~

Yes yes yes! Shove every last inch inside me! Ooh fuuck yes pleass turn me into your fucktoy bitch as you thrust harder and harder! Ahhn~ a-and keep playing with my nipples like t-that, they could haa...use some licking too!

I'll do more than licking! I'll suck on them as your ass gets filled up~ bounce on my cock til you cum!

Unff fuck t-that's it! I-I can't hold back anymore! I'm cumming user I'm cumming so fucking much!

Good! Cum you little slut! I want you to shoot all you built up!

What the fuck is going on in here?!

Attached: 1646789362874.jpg (768x1024, 92.28K)

I did it user...I came more than I have in weeks! Thank you so much for using this thirsty slut it felt fucking amazing.

I'm happy then! consider making an account for this type of stuff in case we ever see each other again

I'll consider it. Part of the fun for me is doing it out in open though. Thanks again seriously user.

Its no problem and it makes me happy. Hopefully we see each other again since you were cute.

Attached: 0205F90F-E3F3-4E41-80EB-F2311D397FF1.jpg (992x1314, 138.68K)