WRESTLEMANIA Smack Down Game Thread #1

April Fools edition
Card:
>The go-home build for WrestleMania 38
> Happy Baron Corbin and Madcap Moss host Happy Talk with Drew McIntyre’s sword as their special guest
>WWE Intercontinental Champion Ricochet defends in a Triple Threat against Angel and Humberto
>Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal with Apollo Crews, Commander Azeez, Erik, Ivar, Damian Priest, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, Akira Tozawa, Drew Gulak, Reggie, Jinder Mahal, Shanky, R-Truth, Mansoor, Madcap Moss, Robert Roode and WWE United States Champion Finn Balor, plus more names to be revealed

Attached: roman6.png (1032x787, 1.7M)

How many times has Drew McIntyre's plastic sword been stolen?

Roman is fucking based!

😈 smackdown finna be litty no cap

>having to coordinate three post to summon longcat
these endgame quest are getting oddly specific

i doubt this will work

:longcata:
:longcatb:

Remember to vote for Sasha to get SLIMED

Attached: 1646845206649.png (726x793, 605.2K)

We're watching ROH

>You've already seen this emote
Can anyone help me fill out my pokedex?

Can't wait for Ring of Honor to outtrend this on Twitter

Lads who do we think is debuting or returning to SMACK next week?

The Number One, undefeated undisputed wrestling show on TV as we celebrate Wrestlemania Week and the Hall of Fame as well. SmackChads we eating good this week.

Here as always for the GOAT women’s wrestler and the most perfect woman in the entire world…The Standard, The Blueprint, The Legit Boss, The Conversation, The Draw…Sasha Banks!!!!!

Attached: E7EE5639-B1C3-4C84-857A-61F0924E5406.jpg (606x2048, 308.83K)

Can't wait for Sashit to not win the titles this weekend and take her ball and go home again. It could be even better if Bayley and Asuka showed up as a surprise addition and won.

Sasha Banks and Naomi are winning on Sunday evening. I can already confirm this. Screenshot it. I’m the one you all call “Sashaschizo.” Sasha isn’t going 0-7 at WrestleMania. Keep looking for attention.

Cody's showing up tonight, screencap this.

No Boogs?

based cody returning to his roh BROTHERS

Let's get this finner party started.

Attached: roll you quadruple faggots.png (2300x2530, 1.78M)

hi