ICP worth getting? I do not give a fuck about tech just want a fast 2x

ICP worth getting? I do not give a fuck about tech just want a fast 2x

Attached: E031DB4F-707C-4444-96BC-D121CE6AF022.png (678x381, 55.65K)

It will give you a negative 2x

No, it's a 10x in 3/4 years

The internet computer is a long term hold. What I do is stake and lock for 8 years then use those staking rewards to buy microcaps like 0xMR and DRC. I think that if I get the right microcap, I could double or triple my ICpeee stack and repeat.

Where do you stake and lock ICP?

you got some heavy bagz eh user. this is peak despair

Buy RLC if you want a 2x

Mom’s house

i use celcius

Yes. Reminder that the best time to buy ICP was yesterday. The second best time to buy is today. BTC integration is just the beginning. The money is catching up.
>Im
>Currently
>Pleased

Don't buy ICP, buy MATIC instead.

Stay out of ICP, even GRT would perform better

Attached: 1659390703734768.jpg (894x1024, 176.72K)

The only people telling you this is a 'long term hold' are morons who locked theirs up for 8 years (LOL), it won't even be around in 5 years.

You really should have bought some 2 months ago for a 2x, but you may make a small amount if you buy now.

God that meme cuts deep if you know. Wtf. Jews are evil.

ICP is a scam and Moonman is a scammer.

Attached: B5DB30D7-1B38-46A8-97D0-A9AB2F9593DE.jpg (244x253, 13.1K)

>hoey
kek

>fast 2x
how about another -99%?
lay off that cope juice and dyor on API3 desu

Attached: ppp.jpg (226x249, 5.24K)

>internet
>computer

Attached: D9F1B8C9-36D9-4087-A6A6-BF4972854EED.jpg (342x377, 50.41K)

>puternet
>intercomp

Attached: 824B822F-9E19-46D5-8921-A3BCE3CDBFF0.jpg (540x621, 92.31K)

The chief "computer scientist" of s*lana doesn't even know mathematical proofs, deletes his own posts where he's wrong and to this day refuses to explain any details about his supposed computer science and blockchain function publicly in depth because why? Because "durRRRRRrr i wUUrked on 2-5g we didn't publish the datasheets thats uhh academia!111" and paraphrasing: "YOU DON'T DESERVE, YOU DON'T NEED and WE REFUSE to give you an explanation on how this shitcoin protocol(s*lana) actually works, just because,"trust us it just wuyuurkksszzz"

S*lana SCAM SHIT would fall flat on its fucked up head and went to zero by now had "investors" in this class had any brains and it wouldn't pass the fucking sniff test on main street, and would be ridiculed and dumped. But actually the funny thing is SOMEHOW THEY DON'T because solana is a manipulated asset and this whole space is fucking corrupt and filled with lazy brainlet retards who don't to due diligence, take this seriously and don't know any better.

S*lana also keeps rugging it's users because it's garbage. Thousands of people probably lost their life savings on network outage or out of surfacable cleartext json files right out of their wallets that would immidiately destroy any other project?? HAHA OK. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL BULLISH ON THIS GARBAGE CALLED BASEDLANA HAHAHAHAHAH. MAKE IT UP.

You will never get an explanation how the solana network actually operates or generates revenue because it's a ponzi scheme shitcoin backed by zillions of jew scam bux seem good even though it's literal vaporware trash that requires a whole bunch of fucking manual IT input JIDF task force to just function, the validators have to coordinate with the jidf jannies anytime something goes wrong. KEK when even the average market dimwit understands this your shitcoin will die.

Attached: FKq6t5zXoAQnMK6.jpg (1042x324, 52.39K)

i don't think anyone in this thread disagrees user

I think FEG and _SYS_ got this quality of good potential. Meanwhile, sy.scoin has entered into a strategic collaboration and long-term relationship with @ankr. These projects will go much further in the future and reward their holders beyond expectations.