Tell me honestly about your fucking shitcoins

My entire portfolio has lost 40% of its value. My wife is asking, and I have no idea what to do. Shall I sell everything at loss? Fuck life fuck life.

Attached: images - 2022-05-09T201855.344.jpg (548x560, 24.89K)

I'll hire your wife for a week, that will make you some money nigga

Are you crazy neger?

I'm down the same, not worried holding for 5 years

Forget shitcoins user, only BTC matters

I think the nigga is trying to help the poor dude

Why will you invest what you can't afford to loose in bear market. I think you deserve some bullets on your 4 heads

Attached: 1655120102164s.jpg (250x182, 5.09K)

I hipr Fringe finance. I've had it for over 2 years and I'm down like 80%. Turns out that nobody wants to take defi loams against their erc20 tokens

You're trying to sell my wife fuck

Very helpful

SOL and MATIC will make it.

So what did you do?

Better to buy mostly ETH though, safest bet next to BTC and you can stake it.

I wanna buy her too hahahahha

My wife is priceless you suck

Yeah, you might consider trading for Bitcoin. I really don't see any of these altcoins becoming an irresistible force and that's what it's going to take for mass adoption. The macro doesn't look good and if it continues, people aren't going to be buying cryptos to gain magic yields gamble or buy nft's. At the very least, people will realize Bitcoin is a safe place to store wealth without third party risk.

I think those who are staking atm have have grim determination, this has being my strategy since the bear market set in and is working perfectly

We are taking of you being rewarded handsomely buddy

BTC allocation isn't a bad idea for safe gains and to be very safe I choose to stake it. I also have my XPRESS token staked on the network

maybe put like 20 bugs at a upcomming new meme coin like bab00n
it has the potential for 10x or even more

Do you think the ETH merge is most likely to correlate with alts? I doubt if it will flip BTC now or ever. It will never happen anyway.

Memes is for quick gains which i don't mind, but considering potentials as they exist right now, I believe the Payment Gateway Project possesses them.

>BTC allocation isn't a bad idea for safe gains and to be very safe I choose to stake it
Stake BTC? kek
toddler