Is one pokemon really equivalent to one content?

Is one pokemon really equivalent to one content?

Attached: EAbb6aDXkAIbeTx.jpg (764x1200, 158.8K)

the problem is that SWSH did very little to stand on its own and make up for the dexcut, unlike PLA

Just don't buy the game(s) if you think they aren't worth your money

I haven't bought a game since they did this. Good times.

And yet the games live rent free in your head 24/7

1 Pokemon = infinite content.

Pokemon GO is free

Even PLA sucks.

In my opinion the problem isn't with the dexcut itself, it's developers lying and still making the game shit even when they said they'd put more effort into the game by not including all Pokémon. Also, for those who say "the dexcut was inevitable leoelel" are right, but it is still evitable today, and SwSh wasn't the time to do it. A pretty good argument can be made that since Pokémon is the highest grossing franchise in the world, it was never inevitable as they have so much money and so many resources, not adding the missing Pokémon is just GF being cheap.

Attached: Pkmn026.png (400x400, 810)

I literally don't think about them unless someone asks my opinion like OP. Gens 1-7 live in my head and they pay rent. It's pretty cozy up there.

I like how they say supporting bootlegs and plagiarism like romhacks and fangames are somehow morally bad to play. Unless they mean playing other monster catching and battling games which is frankly even more retarded.

Cutting the dex isn't the issue, the issue was there was no real reason given outside of lies.
>we cut it to improve the models
>models are the same as the 3ds games

>we cut it to improve animations
>animations are just 3ds animations

>we cut it to improve the meta
>patch in all the legendries within a few months
In the end what was the actual reason for cutting them?

>and SwSh wasn't the time to do it
Yeah poor timing choosing the first console game to do it. Because all it did was cause "well you could have every pokemon from gen 1-7 on a handheld but 80 more pokemon is too much for the system that has breath of the wild on it". I think some backlash was going to happen anyway during the first console run though as the quality of sword and shield was inevitable on that first jump.

To sell Home basically.

>In the end what was the actual reason for cutting them?
So they had less work to do and to give people a reason to buy a Home subscription. This was abundantly clear immediately to anyone with a brain. If you believed any of the shit about them cutting Pokemon to improve animations or whatever then I have a fucking bridge to sell you, because that was the most obvious sales jargon I've ever heard in my life. Why would you expect honesty from these devs? It's almost like you were letting yourself believe it just so you'd have a reason to be angry later.

P = amount of content the pokemon is worth
E = number of hits the pokemon has on e621
K = number of hits the pokemon has on DeviantArt
O = overall number of merch items sold that contain the pokemon
P = (1 - (1/(1 + O)))^(-((K + E) / 2)^2)

Threw SwSh under the bus so the games what actually “need” a Dexit wouldn’t look as bad when they come out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP HARASSING THE HECKIN DEVELOPERS

Do you have any proof OP?

Yeah and especially since the game looked worse than any before it environemt wise, removing moves and such, people had a lot to be upset about and it boiled up.
Be careful, you will attract the "models aren't textures" guy.

Attached: Pkmn032.gif (600x300, 150.76K)

fatchu with the non-retarded sized arms was fucking soul