I'm getting a migraine from grinding this piece of shit up in Emerald

I'm getting a migraine from grinding this piece of shit up in Emerald.

Attached: 328Trapinch.png (723x723, 351.06K)

then use bagon.

Do not tell me what to do.

Use rare candies. ezpz

Aipoms at level 41 have a 10% chance to drop rare candyies.

They are in the fast exp group and are found safari zone at level 35.

I trained one up to level 100 to farm the earthquake tm.

It's worth it.

I raised one in XD, I underestimated how terrible it'd actually be. Just keep going, it becomes 10x better once it evolves.

fucking retard

safari zone extension bro, that's post-game. stick to zigzagoons

How bad are you at the game? You only need to raise it around 15 levels and it solos damn near every wild Pokemon and trainer in that entire quadrant of the map outside the Water and Grass ones.

It sucks ass until it becomes Flygon. Vibrava can’t hit for shit and dies if something sneezes on it with a neutral hit.

>catch Trapinch right before Norman since that’s when it’s first accessible
>every optional and mandatory route after Norman is filled with water/grass trainers
what the fuck are you even using it against in “that quadrant” when you don’t even get it until you’ve already cleared it out

Don't respond to anons like that dude, he clearly doesn't actually play the games

Do you not know what a quadrant is or are you just fucking with me? Wny the fuck are you using about routes nowhere fucking near the entire section of the map I specifically mentioned as a counterpoint?

>end of the game

It's not Trapinch's fault you chose to play the shittiest region

Maybe you should have played oras instead. You dont have to grind or switch train just turn on the exp. Share. Obviously the older gen games arent for you and youre the reason they dumbed down these games.

>just turn on the cuck. Share
ok cuckold

while you were busy grinding your shitmon i fucked your girl and knocked her up
now you're raising my kids
who's the cuckold now, cuckoo boy?

I used one, probably takes the same amount of grinding as trapinch

you are on Any Forums bruh none of that happened, cuck