down to my last $1k, shill me a microcap to dump it all into and pray

Attached: a.jpg (213x187, 15.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnktiSnUlm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please sers, I am desperately low

>sers
uh oh, pajeet alert

how about you spend some time with your village instead until the market becomes so easy again, bottom tier retail traders like (You) have a chance again at winning?

Get some SYLO and thank me later chad, token is fucking undervalued and low capped, one of my favorites amongst CRA, GMT, Atom and many more.

Everest ID

Market is still easy on uniswap. You just gotta follow the right accounts (hard mode: etherscan, easy mode: twitter). I won't tell you which accounts tho hehehe

asks for help and all of these pathetic losers that browse this shitty imageboard call him a jeet fuck you all subhumans
Buy ERSDL its bottomed out and hodl

>Twitter
They shill their bags too late.

EVEREST ID
Youre welcome. come back in 3 years and you will have 100k

you are a retard if you've not looked up to SYLO and VRA by now.

plebbit

Is than an identity management product cos I only know of ORE ID offering such services.

Well I dunno how to help you but the privacy niche seems to be picking up pace as asset security is a big market now.

>Buy ERSDL
After the shit with the devs I sold my bag earlier for RAIL and its been my best crypto decision.

you will lose your 1k in record time.
At this point you can just give it to some fucking retard

Based list but I'll swap CRA for ORE(Cheap, solid products and great team)

Once the sentiment tool and the new website are ready marketing will kick off. $560k market cap. Make-it stack costs $700.
youtube.com/watch?v=rnktiSnUlm0

Attached: 1622435417297.jpg (750x765, 95.24K)

Have you considered not gambling away every penny you own, you degenerate retard.

this is the answer but it will buried because Any Forums hates actual homegrown projects and can't read a fucking whitepaper

Which ORE? There’s multiple tokens with this ticket.