The coolest fakes so far

>the coolest fakes so far
discuss.

Attached: download (4).png (1328x469, 793.41K)

Nothing in Pokémon is cool, it all just ends up looking retarded. I can't believe people wished those alola evolutions were real as if they didn't look fucking stupid too

face on the cat is an absolute mess, took me a sec to even find the mouth on it. imagine them trying to animate that weekly or make toys of it. they were going for elegantly detailed but they landed in eldritch tentacle nightmare.

Why is no one able to design good Quaxly evolutions?

Everyones too obsessed with the pirate/sailor motif and they're shit at it.

This

face on the cat is basically perfect, its difficult to make a waifu sprigatito evo without it looking weird, and its on 4 too which is a plus.

>face on the cat is basically perfect, its difficult to make a waifu sprigatito evo without it looking weird, and its on 4 too which is a plus.

Attached: Funny-Road-Kill-Cat-Cartoon-Image.gif (500x521, 36.63K)

>face on the cat is an absolute mess, took me a sec to even find the mouth on it. imagine them trying to animate that weekly or make toys of it. they were going for elegantly detailed but they landed in eldritch tentacle nightmare.

Attached: Mona_Lisa,_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci,_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg (1200x1788, 846.15K)

This

The mona lisa isn't made for animation you absolute mongaloid

absolute retard

thank god i felt like i was the only person that didnt want this. its too humanoid in its presentation and I would really just love if it looked more like a bird. an albatross would be dope

i forget what it is but theres a word for when your lines and details all blend together too well and this definitely achieves that. the ears almost do it too with how close they are to touching

All of those look like shit.
The cat and the duck look overdesigned and edgy.The fat dragon crocodile looks super derpy but actually the most likely to be real.

It's shit, get some taste. Motherfucker looks like it lost a fight with a lawnmower and a frying pan in a demonic tag team then got recruited for a back up role for that retard cthulu cat from ms. marvel.

>Duck becomes sea captain
Way too based for gamefreak

I really hope Quaxly becomes a badass violent asshole admiral/captain.

Attached: Retrato_de_Afonso_de_Albuquerque_(após_1545)_-_Autor_desconhecido.png (543x1000, 1.07M)

They all look like shit

I'm going to miss that fat crocodile so much. For what it's worth at least it's just a monster. Nothing more nothing less.

The final evo for Fuecoco is going to be absolute shit. I have no hope for it anymore.

peppercroc evo looks like fucking aids in this fake

Attached: 1655666293954.jpg (850x970, 104.16K)