Hbar foundation put up tens of millions to support these defi pools. You’re not going to take advantage? Free money...

Hbar foundation put up tens of millions to support these defi pools. You’re not going to take advantage? Free money, user

Attached: 8D317C08-F803-458D-A760-642282EC7EE1.jpg (1125x1996, 450.58K)

Hoooo shit, there's another hbar thread. I almost read it. Phew, looks like this one will die soon anyways.

Wasn't native staking supposed to be available last month?
Where is it?

>comments within 2 minutes
Kek cope seethe dilate. Nice filter

It is live, supported with the first tranche of 250m Hbar. Live in phase 4. But you already know that don’t you ftm tranny?

Man, I love shitting up an HBAR thread. I feel like I'm doing to service for the Hbaggies everywhere. I remember there used to be tens of threads for that short week when it reached 50 cents. Yep, now you cant even get 50 replies to one before it gets forgotten.

I'm in the USDC-HBAR. Currently at 489%

>comments in 1:30
Kek the joke is on you ftm tranny. Glad we’re in your head. Seethe harder

saucerswap is fucking slow and broken, nothing works.
I liked my HBAR better staked for 0.5% on Binance :^)

I'm so angry fantom stole our code and their shitty coin pumps while ours just crabs. it isn't fair bros.

Attached: 1648687405035.jpg (2757x3024, 3.36M)

>more ftm trannies kek
Saucerswap works beautifully. You’d know if you’d used it, but you haven’t. Kek

Heh we'll you look at that. The thread I shitted up earlier. Mostly fud and that one singular holder left holding a massive bag. Looks like my just is done. Thank you based shit posters. OP is losing his mind. Hahaha

Rent free, little dude. Probably you samefagging given that you have an Hbar filter top kek

Not your keys not your coins fuck y’all niggas

How come I cant swap hbar to usdc. I got to swap click associate coins which it does and nothing swaps and there are no other options?

Never mind nigger. you have to refresh the page for some gay reason

Bwen trying to buy hedera usdc using bamxa but payments wont go through. Theres no other way to get usdc hedera other than wrapping it...

Minor quirk. Free money

Hbar is a comfy hold.

DeFi is dead and so is HBAR.
Already missed that boat.

Cope seethe dilate etc
Thanks for bumping the thread troon