Small indie company

Small indie company

Attached: 41679ACD-C6C0-43F2-B63C-80B8DD0100E2.jpg (816x732, 330.97K)

Please understand

Attached: 28D0ED45-6B57-486E-AEDF-50A4E4A18C80.jpg (1024x681, 59.79K)

I like how nobody says "small indie company" you people just turned it into a strawman catchphrase to repeat over and over
>inb4 dilate tranny shill

Attached: 043DE0EC-1ED2-4868-8A8B-4F121418A337.gif (320x240, 219.46K)

I care more about the new Pokemon and possible gimmick(s). GF doesn't make graphically impressive games

I just don't fucking care, you shouldn't be playing switch games if you need the best quality graphics out there.

And it shows

That's because its the product they are making that's small indie not the studio.

delicious cock in youre mouth!

I’m not asking for the best graphics out there, but this shit looks like a base set Kinebuchi artwork from 25 years ago.
It shows that they have very low quality standards and don’t care.

Xenoblade looks amazing 90% of the time. Keep coping, shill.

Bro it the only problem you have with the games is the graphics that ain't me suckin dick, that's all I got to say.

No, in mine, please

>if you don't like this retarded mess you like THE BEST GRAPHICS IN THE WORLD
No, I don't, bootlicker. Don't put words in our mouth like you put GF's dick in yours.

I remember those... Zoo Tycoon 2 right?

Ok but only from my tauros milk

>I] will assume it's the only problem like a retard shill
Everytiem

buy it. ruv it.

Thanks user

Smor Indy kampaign

Attached: mockingspongebobbb.jpg (800x450, 43.88K)

They are small (100 employees) and indie (third party), so...

This problem isn't even just Gamefreak, it is the entire franchise as a whole.

Haven't really kept track of Pokemon in a while, but today i tried to get some info on the new Pokemon TCG Live thing that was supposed to replace the old client and i am still in disbelief what a shitshow this is. Delays, closed beta for months and still is, hundreds of bugs, hideous UI and not even core features of the previous/current TCG Online are available, like TRADING. The avatars in that one also look uncanny and soulless, almost similar to the characters in Scarlet and Violet. TPC hasn't even acklowledged any of the criticism yet and funnily enough, the, stopped doing public interviews right after dexit was announced before the SWSH release. I guess it's this japanese stubborn mentality of just ignoring the issues as long as it still makes them money.

I can not comprehend how a franchise with so much money is that incompetent. I really can't. Pokemon is the laughing stock of video games and everyone supporting it is part of the problem.

Attached: 1647722661584.png (700x855, 1.18M)