So if inflation starts trending down this month and the Ukraine-Russia war stops, what is there to be bearish about...

So if inflation starts trending down this month and the Ukraine-Russia war stops, what is there to be bearish about? Sure, we'll have a technical recession due to falling corporate earnings, but 12 months from now the FED will be ready to start cutting rates.

Attached: 140708-beck-1999-3.jpg (620x775, 101.33K)

who cares, i miss shitcoin season so much bros

China economic collapse
Supply chains still fucked up
Tech bubble bursting
Energy still expensive

this. China and US sanctions.
>inb4 HURRR CHINA WONT DO ANYTHING
You are retarded to think they wouldn't sanction us back

You guys have a point, but China would be pretty dumb to toughen up now. They can't compete with US + EU + Japan (+ SK + Taiwan + Australia) militarily or economically. They hope to take Russia and Iran with them for resources, but it's still not enough and Russia/Iran would be better off cutting deals with the West instead. If the West is smart enough to propose that and stops being "muh Russia" ofc.

You're assuming it starts trending down at pace. It could stick around 5-6% for a while.

>They can't compete with US + EU + Japan (+ SK + Taiwan + Australia)
Implying the us, eu and australia even want to compete. I'd say just nuke china before australia and the us elect chinese presidents/prime ministers and eu just folds over because they love chink money too much

Ιt definitely will

>china sanctioning its chief financier

>producers can't compete with consumers
>just look at how much we consume!! you can't beat our economy!!
haha...

Imagine EU sanctioning it's main energy provider. Literally impossible right?
Possible when the world order is changing. All cards are being reshuffled

young beck is kino

You're missing the biggest catalyst: the end of covid. Shit's over, but things will really move once it's "officially over", in other words back to normal/school in September. I expect the news stories to ramp up soon.

Beck is a fag. Even the name "beck" is faggy

>Tech bubble bursting
Microsoft, Google, Apple and co are not going to collapse. Might as well hope for CocaCola to collapse. They are just as solid.

This, I'll never going to make so much money again like I did with stupid DOGE

>Russia cutting a deal with the West

Are you retarded?

>what is there to be bearish about
for some reason the bears are convinced the fed will hike the economy into full post soviet russia tier collapse while we are in ww3 with the vatnick/chink alliance
and all of that just to try (and fail) to stop inflation
truly delusional creatures these ursines

I completely agree with this, people underestimate the US economically, and pretend EU can't do anything, EU is a bit weak but all of these countries combined still heavily outweigh the new Axis, and mediating countries like Turkey can help quell issues with the Russians, nothing we've seen suggests that Turkey would ditch NATO, nor that Saudi Arabia is going to switch alliances anytime soon either, they pretend they're going to switch off the petrodollar for more bargaining power but if Islamists and Iran/China/Russia won out in the region they'd most likely get fucked anyway

>the new Axis
I hate this Jewish trickery when the actual Axis that actually includes the entire old Axis calls other countries the new Axis.

Onions un perdador

inflation isn't going down faggotmumu. don't be delusional

I say it mostly as a joke, since everyone knows what I mean and I don't want to list those countries every single time, eastern powers is still a bit confusing