Its Pointless To Discuss Pokemon

Half the people here will defend any pokemon regardless of how low its stats are because its useful for one gym or because "i used it on my level 70 elite four team." I beat the elite four at level 40.

90% of hoennmons are outclassed by hoennmons in their same region. For manectric, its magneton and electrode. This mon is utterly useless and only useful for winona.

If the only purpose for a pokemon is to beat 1 gym leader, you should resign as a game designer.

Attached: 4C6270E2-6C89-400E-B113-0D074ABC60FE.jpg (828x644, 145.04K)

>words
no one cares

Didn't you make this exact same thread already?

Yes and everyone told me swellow was a god tier mon on the level of zacian fused with mega rayquaza

It is

please take your meds

confirmed for not playing the games

Then why is it in uu, and never been used in vgc if its so broken?

The main post is talking about in game stuff. Burned Swellow with facade (and even boefre getting facade) can easily sweep most of the game, except rock/steel types for obvious reasons

Oh boy another schizo repeatedly making the same exact thread over and over again. This board needed another one.

Do you really run Zacian or Fartquaza over Swellow? Play the games.

Swellow is neither under nor overpowered, take your fucking meds

>not catching a Zacian on Route 3
Honestly it just outclasses Swellow so hard

I'm always confused by what you people mean by this. Do you come into, or start, a thread expecting 100% consensus on everything you have to say or something? If so, then you mustn't have wanted a real discussion to begin with because that would involve encountering different opinions or points of view. Otherwise, the thread will become stagnant or devolve into a boring echo chamber.

You're always going to find someone defending a Pokemon you dislike or one whose qualities you disagree with, so you might as well get used to it.

They have pokegirl brainrot

>muh smogon
Fanfic meta.

>but everybody [fanfiction]
Sweet schizo thread!

I like smogon, i just think they need to get rid of every clause, and let me double team 6 times

Assuming this is somehow not bait, there's a difference between being great in-game and being great in competitive play, Gen 3 OU is full of retarded mons like Blissey Swampert Metagross Skarmory Salamence Snorlax Legendaries and Mythicals so there's no shame in being UU

They dex cut it to shill Zacian

Hey, I can see you are having a hard time and everyone is bullying you for your mental illness so I'll take compassion on you. The thing is that you are talking about 1 competitive format and expanding it not only to all competitive formats but to all gameplay. The truth is that less than 1% of people care about your competitive format of choice and just play the game how they like and have fun. Manectric is not my favorite pokemon but he is filled with Hoenness. An electric type is ideal to brave the Hoenn waters and Manectric is a top choice. Personally my favorite regions are the ones that make competitivefags rage the most, Hoenn and Alola. One of the reason I love those games is because those pokemon you hate make the game more enjoyable.

P.S. If you are trolling you are doing a really good job but if you are really mentally ill get some help. I just learned from my mentally ill friend that where there is one mental illness there are others just bellow the surface. Good luck friend and thanks for all the Hoenn discussions posts, it's one of my favorite regions.

Someone please explain to me what exactly is wrong with this stat spread? 105 Sp. Atk + 105 Spd is perfectly useable. Good, even.

Literally nothing. The only electric types better than Manectric are Magneton and Lanturn who is only available after 7 badges

>Half the people here will defend any pokemon regardless of how low its stats are because its useful for one gym
And the other half are people like OP who don’t actually play competitive snd only stare at smogshit pages.

Plusle and minun are better.