BOTTOM IS IN

The bottom is hit. How many signs must the universe throw at your face before you finally buy back in and hodl.

Attached: BUY_NOW.png (897x849, 256.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/4qcf04sfTzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>p-please buy my bags

no

Top is out!

Injured? Good!

Pogchamp

Macroeconomic trends don't jive with that. If there is a big recession seems unlikely BTC won't go down as well

Bobos are getting raped.
youtube.com/shorts/4qcf04sfTzM

Attached: No out.webm (406x720, 896.88K)

>doesn't include clown universe and the resulting economics into his predictions
Just watch as the clowns pour in.
Do yourself a favor and imagine the worst, then multiply it by 5 and then plan around that.

it's over

Attached: 12321084084120.jpg (462x351, 27.45K)

Yeah but look how tiny the second blue arrow is compared to the first, aren't they supposed to get progressively bigger?

>tfw marriaged

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unironically high IQ autist pattern recognition post.

Attached: 1357356459328.png (311x278, 105.41K)

desu we bout to pump so harder, post cock and pussy

If the bottom is in why would you hold? Hold is when you don't sell when shit is crashing. Ride is when you don't sell when shit is mooning

and exactly how is bitcoin supposed to keep dumping, if all of the new speculators already sold? at some point the stock market will continue crashing, but bitcoin will go up because there's no more weak hands to dump the price. Stop comparing Bitcoin to stock market

Don't question clown universe bro. I don't have the answers you seek. I'm not even saying we'll dump more (although I hope we do) but I'm saying anything can happen in this clown universe.

I don't get who is selling either we've been here for so long surely everyone who bought at 17k has already sold it they're going to and surely everyone who was going to sell and bought below this amount over the past ten years or so already sold too...so who is selling? People selling at a loss?

Yes, it can't possibly drop 50% from here. :)

I just DCA every week rather than gamble on buying the perfect "bottom" lmao chuds

kek

I think it's just perma bears trying to short the market right now, and they're likely going to get liquidated soon. After we liquidate them, I think we come back down to 20K prices in anticipation of the MtGox unlocks.

Fr. It's a clowny-clown world out there.

Attached: Pep_clown.jpg (640x572, 27.5K)