My interviewer asked me

my interviewer asked me.
>what is a time you went above and beyond at work?

i blanked

Attached: 72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

The time I took a shit in the urinal and made the jannie clean it up

walked upstairs

>"I went out of my way to help this lost customer find the latest Dragon Dildo so he can shove it up his faggot ass. I knew that this would increase my current work load but understood that customer satisfaction is the number one priority that keeps a business running smoothly."
Then you spin this bullshit into something like,
>"For me? Constantly keeping busy is a quality I enjoy when working. It allows me to stay on top of things while all learning the ropes in a short amount of time."
Any dumb HR roastie would take this bullshit

Attached: 1580833572071.gif (200x200, 401.97K)

Every. FUCKING. Day. From start to finish I am full throttle. I don’t know the definition of “normal” because I just get it done. People get PISSED at how effective I am.

eliminated for making the team look bad

I bought the office food once

>he doesn't practice lying for several days leading up the interview, complete with multiple sketches planned out in his head that are complete fabrications of reality (while being believable)

Just lie, dude. I've been lying on my resume for years

lol

yeah at the very least have three scenarios you could spin to apply to literally any question.

Man I fucking despise people who ask dumb shit cunt questions like this. Fuck interviews.

yikes. ive marked you down for aggressive toxic masculinity

I thank God every day for not having to work

Above and beyond? Fucksstah trek shissthat? Look nig- Norwegian, you hire me for a job you don't own jackshit beyond that you hear me? I dress the way I want, talk the way I want to and won't comb, chew gum or move the ways you motherfuckers want me too. You trading currency for a job and nothing for my fucking so. Take it or go royally fuck yourselves. Capisco gringo?
>say the above word per word, pussy

Attached: 1567273597038.png (411x498, 371.15K)

another one they asked me was
>Name a time you and a manager/supervisor had an argument and how did (you) go about it?

>Tell us about yourself
No thanks.

I honestly hate this question, like tell you about what? My personal life? My work life? What time I took a shit this morning?

>boss wanted to change requirements, I explained where I was coming from, he explained where he was coming from, he asserted his requirements, I confirmed details and questions, I accepted and got to work

or in logical general form:
answer there question but only barely technically kindof answering it. My answer there wasn't really an argument, but they don't really want an argument. They want something that makes you sound good but human.

Think of a time you helped out a friend or relative and then spin it around as if it happened on a job.

I told her to go suck my dick and she correct me "Come suck my dick." Then I gave her a black lives don't matter eye and she didn t metoo me coz I'd throw her out a moving train. So, did I get this gig nig- mean, Norwegian, man, mam
>my mam
>BOOM
You nevah no.

Attached: F0568C30-EBB2-41E0-972E-E3FA3BFE9191.png (795x595, 472.73K)